Flying Spur Pics Inside

Parked outside of my office this morning…looking at the plates, i think hes a doctor.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/M07-244WashingtonUrbanLeague2901-1.jpg

another shot.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/M07-244WashingtonUrbanLeague290114t.jpg

isnt that one of the VP of Blue Cross/Blue shields cars

these are everywhere in NYC/Westchester area, especially the coupes

I think I saw it on Maple a few weeks ago. If he’s not a doctor he might be the pastor at that chapel at crosspoints or whatever that big church by geico is…

[quote=“BikerFry,post:5,topic:31628"”]

I think I saw it on Maple a few weeks ago. If he’s not a doctor he might be the pastor at that chapel at crosspoints or whatever that big church by geico is…

[/quote]

Pics were taken in Towson Maryland

I was behind a Silver coupe on the way to work yesterday.

[quote=“eurojdub,post:4,topic:31628"”]

these are everywhere in NYC/Westchester area, especially the coupes

[/quote]

Where you from?

those are nice looking…interior is amazing!

[quote=“Johnnylude,post:6,topic:31628"”]

Pics were taken in Towson Maryland

[/quote]

there is a lot of old’ish money in the MD, DC area.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:5,topic:31628"”]

[/quote]

Come on! I fucking pastor?! Seriously… I know alot of buffalo churches pastors drive crazy nice cars too. So much for doing it for god.

Yeah, somewhere on here we figured out that the pastor of the chapel at crosspoints drives a bentley. It was in one of those threads that developed into an intelligent and meangful discussion of religion I think…

Which do you want pics of Flying Spur, GT or GTC?? all of them are in my neighborhood…

[quote=“Nikuk,post:10,topic:31628"”]

there is a lot of old’ish money in the MD, DC area.

[/quote]

Parts of MD, DC, and N. Virginia are very very very wealthy

[quote=“RobHimself,post:11,topic:31628"”]

So much for doing it for god.

[/quote]

lol… riiiight.

[quote=“66impalass,post:13,topic:31628"”]

Which do you want pics of Flying Spur, GT or GTC?? all of them are in my neighborhood…

[/quote]

what kind of neighborhood do u live in???

[quote=“Johnnylude,post:16,topic:31628"”]

what kind of neighborhood do u live in???

[/quote]

Art district of Dallas