Flying Sucks.

So work flew me down to LA again for the second time since the beginning of the year. And it has just dawned on me that I do not like to fly. And that I don’t like being in a car unless I’m driving.

Maybe I’m just getting old.

that sux…I love flying…especially on a clear day, I love how I can see for miles and shit…its great.

I"m with ya, I hate flying. My one ear always bleeds.

bleeding from your ear is a bad sign lol.

i just hate jet lag

I just hate the middle seat on airplanes

i love to fly

thesxkid- if u get to teh gate/check in counter early yo can ask to be given a window or aisle seat and 9/10 they will give it to you, all you have to do is nicely ask them. ive never not been given a window or aisle my.02 hope that helps in the future

and word evolve- jet leg reallllyy sucks, espically when you cross the international dateline :tdown:

on southwest they have this A,B,C class thing and it is basically first comes first serve and I got C class which means last dibs.

Window seats own

Note: The plane is always less full when I am flying back into buffalo than leaving

you know with southwest, you can print out your boarding pass online - so you wind up getting A seating rather than waiting to last to get onboard.

the weather was actually quite clear flying down from SF to LA - nice and sunny. but i dunno - the whole recycled air and sitting next to strange people just got to me today.

i love flying, it gets boring but if your doing it for vacation its worth it to me. try going to hawaii, lol buffalo to chicago, chicago to dallas, dallas to maui, all together its over 17hrs on a plane. yikes

i got a direct flight from niagara to honolulu :stuck_out_tongue:
9hrs

bastard!! layovers > me

[QUOTE=BubbleSparkxx]you know with southwest, you can print out your boarding pass online - so you wind up getting A seating rather than waiting to last to get onboard.QUOTE]

Ya found that out after the first time i flew it, I did it online the night before last time I flew and got an A seating that time which was nice

I’m actually flying out to LA in about 3 hours… gotta love work travel… getting paid to go to LA :slight_smile:

I’m the same way, any more than a 4 hour flight and I get a little :uhh: I usually throw up at least once on a trip to europe, although I’ve been better lately. I can’t read in a car either, somehow I feel they are related. :gotme:

X…

Flying doesnt bother me, I travel 1st calss most of the time :smiley:

1st class > *

I average about 50-60 flight segments a year. It is as common as getting in a car for me.

It does get old after a while…

never flown before… not looking forward to my first (which is a long ass trip to germany)

better hit that bar up before getting on the plane

Maybe its just me, but that doesn’t sound like the best of plans.

dont panic you can get alcohol on board the plane too :tup: