Why did i have to get the middel seat!!!

Got into Phoenix earlier and to get here i had to transfer at philadelphia. Well from Philly to Phoenix i had to seat in the middle seat for 5 hours while being extremly tired but im sure i dont need to explain why its hard to fall asleep in that position. O ya and there was a screaming/crying baby sitting in the seat directly behind me. He stopped for like a half hour but for most of the time he was screaming and kicking my seat. I never thought i would be involved in every stand up joke about airlines in just one flight…Fucking kill me.

That’s where I ask to switch seats and turn and tell the adult to get a hold of the nightmare they call a child or dont fly public airtranspo.

I almost had one of these a year ago, but then i found a open seat on a scouting trip to the shitter and sat the the remainder of the flight…

GOD stupid people suck…

Thats why i simply fly first class everywhere I go.

Last time i was coming back from the ATL…there was a Love Jesus youth group singing on the plane of course in coach.

I rested comfortably drinking beer and rocking out to xm radio in my pleather extra cushioned seat.

go Southwest and choose your own seat! there problem solved. Southwest FTW!

i loathe children on airplanes.

that’s why i always fly private charter jets

private jets ftw.

mine is out in my backyard.

again southwest most of the crumb cunchers stay up front and u don’t hear it untill they get really loud then you just want to throw them out the window. but what i think is worse is the kid behind u that kicks your seat i just want to strangle that kid after the first one. UGH!!!

kids under 10 should be made to get fedex’d

at least you didnt get hijacked by the a rabs.

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:11,topic:37233"”]

at least you didnt get hijacked by the a rabs.

[/quote]

lol true dat!

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:5,topic:37233"”]

go Southwest and choose your own seat! there problem solved. Southwest FTW!

[/quote]

Ya and when i get to the airport i can watch everyone turn into primitive apes and claw and fight and kill their way to the ticket counter to get the glorious “A” group…ya no thnks

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:13,topic:37233"”]

Ya and when i get to the airport i can watch everyone turn into primitive apes and claw and fight and kill their way to the ticket counter to get the glorious “A” group…ya no thnks

[/quote]

this is way you go online the day before your flight and get the “A” online there slappy!:rubicant:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:4,topic:37233"”]

Thats why i simply fly first class everywhere I go.

Last time i was coming back from the ATL…there was a Love Jesus youth group singing on the plane of course in coach.

I rested comfortably drinking beer and rocking out to xm radio in my pleather extra cushioned seat.

[/quote]

Amen. After a 6 hour flight to Mexico in coach, I will never fly in it again. Paying the extra bucks is totally worth it.