FnF cineplex morningside charity event pics.

just giving you a heads up. :slight_smile: how late were you there til?

Who’s pink Skyline is that? I always see it at events, but never on forums.

i’ll take out that red gtr anyday of the week, with one hand tied behind my back :cool:

trust me, his old sohc probably has more power than the red gtr does right now… or i culd be wrong.

and his sohc only ran on 2 cylinders for a good while, so you can his gtr is really…

his sohc ran on 2 cylinders for most of its life under his ownership.

actually it only ran on 3 cyclinders til i replaced the fuel filter which was less than 1.5 months of driving it. it never in its whole life ran on 2 cylinders. just so everyone knows my fuel injectors kept clogging up due to a bad fuel filter. which people that saw me fixing it at shannonville know. i replaced the fuel pump, fuel injectors, and injector seals. until i realized where the problem was. i would really apprecaite all the hearsay about my 240sx to stop. seeing as its making me look like a liar to the new owner even though no one really knew what happened to it, except for a select few that help me in fixing those problems. the only problem it had which i never fixed was an exhaust leak from the exhaust manifold.

btw mikey look what you started. lol. just for that no pics of your pulsar. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol its all jokes, maybe we should make a couple passes… see where were at :wink:

I hung around till 4:30pm trying to weather the cold but called it quits. The owners weren’t by their cars so I couldnt talk to anyone.

the back most row was all at boston pizza eating while the onijdm crew was somewhere else. the people that rolled with me and were up front, we were inside the doors just chillin and getting some much needed heat.

Yeah that cold wind was a pain in the ass, my turbo loved it on the drive out though :slight_smile: