Focus in Progress Ver. 2.0 setup 2006

im wearing white/blue plad, and im on my laptop

Btw, Nick did you get my call I need access to a grinder some time this week.

anytime dude

Nick, if you’re working on the Fuckus tonight(thursday)??? lmk. I just have to run to my relatives in Lancaster @ 4pm for awhile, after that I’m free and can help ya put shit together if you need any extra hand

car is all buttoned up, just gotta fix the thermostat housing that ford screwed up FROM THE FACTORY, and just some nice new mounts for the battery tray to move it about an inch further to the front so it doesnt hit the strut bar. insurance goes on i think today or monday, restrating soon after so i can go take it out to tune it

Btw, you available tomarrow so I can use the air grinder? And get my tools back too. :slight_smile:

you can swing by tomarrow around 1:30 if you want to grab your stuff. air grinder im not sure on, cause thats my stepdads and if he isnt home then we cant use it.

Okay, I’ll swing by to pick them up around 1:30ish then

Who is tuning your car? im looking to do the same to my 2000 zetec but i gotta find someone to tune that bitch good.

im tunning it myself. whats your car’s computer code? if its LFQ0 i could tune it, if not kennedy’s dynotune on niagra falls blvd has done turbo focus’ before.

are they any good? i plan on running 10 psi with stock internals so i need a really good tune. also, do you know about what it would cost to get a dyno tune?

i heard they are tuning a turbo svt focus or something like that in the next week or two. he’s coming from ohio or something

not from ohio, his name is Alex and lives in colden. t3 turbo svt, running 20lbs. His sideskirts are currently on my car. Nice kid, I think his dyno tune at kennedys is on friday.

Yo nick - POWA to the LFQ0 FOCI!!!

my bad

dyno tunning at kennedys should be $150 an hour if i remember correctly and they said it would take them about 2 hrs. so there ya go.

thanks, ill have to go check them out. the car looks really nice good job

ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE

http://f5.putfile.com/5/12316393937.jpg

now get that wideband runnin and go WOT bitch!

un yea…

today we did some 3rd gear pulls … 20-65

its moves better then we expected, and its still not fully tuned, all weve played with is maf function, we still have timing pulled, havent messed with spark timing or injector timing

20-65 took 10 seconds, and TPS went from 30-60% during the run, so we were still decently far from full throttle

it pulls WAY better then i expected

Glad everythings going good. very tight setup. :tup: JDM4L

thanks daryl, i saw you last night and tried to catch up to throw you a wave but you turned. when is your ish going to be done?