Focus in Progress Ver. 2.0 setup 2006

Still need IC piping and misc lines. Im still waiting on the Tweecer people to get back to me with coding for my ECU. What MAF are you running again? Also im doing everything myself so itll take awhile. I might just throw it all together and just use the stock maf/safc2/440cc injectors for now. i miss the boost

im still using the stock focus MAF, but its in a 3" custom tube so it can sample more air. if your still looking for a maf i have the cobra one still hangin around, but you would need to make a tube and probably got get a $5 pigtail for the maf plug from 2060. that and i have an extra focus MAF and fuzzy has my 2.5" tube for it.

i saw your car on clinton yesterday, i like your lights

^ thanks, me too lol

YAY for making way more hp then we expected …

and…

and…

and…

and…

and…

and… running out of fuel pump !!!

WOT in second gear and it spikes to an afr of 18.5:1 and 21 psi of pressure in the fuel rail

FUCK

and running out of MAF in fourth gear.

5.0 swap in this car would be hott

theres one with a 5.0 swap off sheridan behind carstar or whatever

HotRodKid when will you be avalible? i know your verry busy with focusinprogress but could you guess for me? you guys are making great progress on that car keep it up!

to let everyone know, im too broke to get the fuel upgrades and such so i will be stepping down to a 7psi WG spring and tunning for that until the end of summer. it sucks and i never thought i would say my car is making too much power, and i cant afford to keep up with it.

it will still move really good though. + a bigger pump isn’t that expensive. innovative sells 255lph walbor pumps for less than $100 but that might be too big for you i don’t know if you FPR will be able to bypass that much fuel.

my car uses a returnless fuel system, so i cant use a walbro style pump. im gonna have to go to the dealer and see what other pumps they make that fit my car and push more fuel. that or do twin stock pumps or something. i know the mustang cobra uses twin SVT focus pumps, so it can be done. i just have to figure out how.

They have walbro 195 and 255hp all over for like $90. im sporting a 255hp…more then enough fuel that ill ever need. Again id convert the fuel rail so that you get rid of that returnless setup. Thats what all the dodge guys do.

im thinking about going return style, i just have to research and find out what i would have to change in my tunning software to accomodate it, if i could though id like to stay with returnless just for the ease of it for tunning. ill post up once i figure out what the options are, because alot of mustang guys will be able to use the same systems

Nick, it sounds like you need to come into some money quick, just become a hitman for a day or something… maybe sell your body, I dunno, but you need to get that girl running right, we can’t settle for average… lookin forward to gettin a ride in her this summer, since i never got a chance too with the turbo before i left for college, g/l with everything, hopefully you can figure it out soon and find some money for it…

Shouldn’t need to change any tuning. Your going to have 40psi in that fuel rail either way.

What about a fuel pump off a ford with a larger engine and returnless system? Maybe the 2.5 duratec, or even the 3.0 if it’s returnless?

i plan on checking out the dealer this week to see what i can grab

This is great shit guys how about an update?

in the process of making a new manifold to accomodate a better flowing design and my new TIAL wastegate thanks to hybrid. other than that i think the gord GT twin pumps might be able to work, even if i split them and use just one with a boost-a-pump. other than that im waiting for the machine shop to finish my new MAF tube to house 87foxGt’s cobra maf he sold me and then i just need a 2 wire IAT sensor. then i should be tunning this beast and laying down some kills. i need a stock focus zetec exhaust manifold though to finish my new manifold cause i need the flange.

a SHO iat sensor might work …