food poisoning at fudds.

Thats really bad. Definitely talk to the manager.

My girlfriend got sick off of the chicken there once… but, I’ve been there a ton and it tastes great, and Ive never had any issues.

fuk ths the one bartender chrages us 5 bvucks for 20+ beers fightingminke and verifiy

no, i’ve never brunched with captain stabbin, however once when i was locked in the bathroom for a few hours at fat kid camp when i was little i made a shank out of a toilet brush

she sure as hell ain’t you… but i’ll guess you’ll have to do…

ha well i went to applebees at about 7 on transit, and no lie on the way home i had to shit my brains out like no tomorrow… medium rare steak… ouchieeeeeeee i sat on the toilet so long my legs were going numb

I’ve ordered meat medium to medium well for the last 15+ years… only had food poisoning once, from fish.

My friend got food poisoning from chicken parm or alfredo at applebees. He complained and they gave him a $100 gift card

steak from applebees suck

oh the wah emo threads over

Definitely call and at least report it. Don’t bitch if your girlfriend doesn’t want to but at least report it so they can see if maybe they have some bad beef.

Also get some gift cards out of the deal, sell to Nyspeed cheap (or give to me :-)! ) and then at least pay for your tab. If I ever get food poisoning from a restaurant I am definitely bitching about it!

I hope for food poisoning… I LOVE pissing out my ass

food poisoning = lawsuit = quick money. DO IT DO IT!

yea thats true, however the onion rings we got game me explosive diarrhea. Good thing you have that shit fetish.

apparently, i read it a couple times looking for ‘ex’ and nope, it wasn’t in there

bet they got in a kitchen fight and he hit her with the crock pot

EDIT: ah shit, justin died

who’s gonna get that sweet bird now

did you go to the doctors and diagnose it as food poisoning or are you just guessing, because if you are calling the health department, you better have something to back it up.

3 days letter i’m finally feeling better.

A good buddy of mine was talking to me on the phone, he told me to get a shot glass, and do about half a shot of apple cider vinegar.

A matter of a few hours later I was feeling much better.

Go figure, a 99 cent bottle of cider vinegar saves my life, and a $$$ visit to the doctor, or otc medicine would have been much more.

did you report it? free food ftw.

Is your friend related to Sylvia Brown?

off topic…speaking of sylvia brown…has she been on montell lately?