Zebbs.....

sucks horse dick.

We went there back in June for my birthday. Took 30 minutes for me to get a Sam Adams. They also forgot my bacon on my cheeseburger. Well we decided to go back because its cheap and the food was OK(my mistake)

We get there Sunday nite. Not very busy at all. I order a Sam Adams which they are out of. My son wants a chocolate milk. The waitress tries to bring him apple juice. I guess she was holding the cup by the lid so the first chocolate milk didn’t make it. She went back and made another. We all order french onion soup. Our food comes before the soup. She said they must have screwed up and not put the order in :bsflag:

So my wife orders her burger well done. It shows up medium. And hell no we ain’t sending that shit back. So to make it right, we rec’d a box of cookies. By far the worst service I have had in a restaurant. Everyone is warned to stay away. They wont get me again.

Ya i know people who like it there to drink adn stuff. i always hated it. shitty service. ugly waitresses.

The environment service and food are always sub par to poor, but the vanilla pepsi is delicious… If you can get refills. I went there twice this year.

i only go when the server I know is working to avoid this

I hate that place.

lol sounds like poor management… Not a poor restaurant.

i used to get housed during sabres games there

the bartenders there loved us for some reason

looks like Im not the only one who thinks this place sucks

Well off hand… I know of two… you could put location, time you went, server name (nudes?), age you turned for your birthday, Wives favorite position, beer of choice, does your kid watch you mate… you know information that matters

Hope this helps

helps alot actually… i know to not gothere at roughly this time thanks

My friends daughter used to work there so we got decent treatment by her or a co-worker since they knew us.
Oh yea would get tons of free cookies and bownies… mmmmm

But now I pretty much hit BWW on NFB since my cousin-in-law is a bartender there (Nicole).

Cliffnote, better and cheaper food at BWW. Skip Zebbs.

Last time I ate at Zebbs was about 2-3 years ago.Raw chicken FTL :tdown:

The vanilla Pepsi is good though,cookies too.

I ate there once or twice, no real problems but also no real reason to come back