FOR ALL THE HYUNDAI HATERS!

shut up, both of you.

This car rules for lots of reason.

I’m sorta tired of Turbo I4’s but i guess i’d have to drive both of them to really be able to tell you how i feel. I guess that i do agree with the 2.0T Track and just dump $2k into it but that would likely void the shit out of the warranty.

also:

FUCK CAMAROS

I am definitely feelin’ for the Genesis. LOL at their commercial. Hyundai, like Sunday.

first slightly used one should be up for sale soon.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2008/11/Hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-Crash.jpg

Hmmm

That’s how they save money they removed the airbags!

<3 the genesis. And FWD cars suck, end of story. AWD/4wd or RWD. There’s just no reason to have a fwd car. Trying to steer with the same wheels that have power = understeer, and unless you’re driving in reverse on a track you’re going to be throwing your weight to the wrong set of tires. And we all know there’s a lot of fast FWD cars on the drag strip, but any car ever can be fast on a drag strip. The nurburgring times are ok but are almost dismissable. Do you see a lot of FWD cars holding time attack records?

that’s not really the issue…

FWD vs. RWD is really more about where you can put the power down in a turn. it’s all the suspension components, power, and tires that make understeer happen sooner or later at the same given point in a turn.

that’s what I said guy.

it’s physics that make a FWD car understeer, and although you can combat it with technology to an extent, it’s still physics.

I’m not sure if you really see my point.

Why? It is one of the most complicated growling tracks of all time.

With all those winglets, it looks like he tried to copy the redbull a4 dtm car

So this is a hyundai VS the world/RWDvsFWD/I4t vs v6 vs v8 thread?

A turbo cobalt spanks a lot of “True sports cars(RWD)” especially on the ring.

I’m no fan of Hyundai, but when this car comes out I’m very interested to see how cheap the mods will be and how fast the car will depreciate. I’m also more interested in what will be considered the better model. Turbo or N/A?