for cutty

:bigthumb:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Buick-Babes_210291.htm

:yum:

more than half of those ugly hoes belong in the trunk. i’d be like “bitch, this aint no fuckin honda civic, get the fuck off my buick” Canut would have emptied a clip. the only chicks buick worth were the asian, the auburn hair chick onthe 86 GN and the girl at the end suckin dick…th GN’s low profile console makes it possible. :smiley:

i call shinanagans. you would easily let 88.6% get in the hurst and give you head. there would be no “clip emptying”

Fuck No. i didnt just spend all that money to let some fuckin bitch in my ride. My Chevy… yes, its a fuckin chevy who gives a fuck, my olds…heeeeell no!

id let 99% in my car(if i still had a nice one) and 0% on my car people that let girls crawl all over their hoods and roofs make me sick.

Very nice!! I set my standards low so i am never dissappointed,so i would bang all of them sluts!!

^…nice

oldsmojunk!

montes are the bottom rung of g-body luxury. luckily mine was special order with power options. you couldnt even get power buckets in a monte crapo

who cares i would bang them. it is not like the g body was a luxury car. they are junk by today’s standards

gettin stupid in the buick

fuck you all, GBODYS 4 LIFE NIGGA!

^ White? i get it down with the brown… Like my sister…

:rofl: beat chicks music and cars… in that order

Why don’t you ever talk with some class, intelligence, or culture (well its sort of a ghetto/white trash mix)?

I love white guys who smoked some weed in high school and talk like they are gangsters for the next 10 years. Its the same as the civic with the 24" spoiler. Dreamers. Get a grip, you really don’t understand how ridiculous you sound? Reality check there Mr.

because i dont have to. I’m white grew up catholic, never smoked weed,
never owned fubu-echo-kani-hardy etc…, I have job in business that I’ve been at for 9 years. incase you were wondering it WAS A JOKE and this is PITTSPEED… come off that high horse… I probably have more class and culture in my pinky finger than you have in your whole body but because your from wexford you probably believe your better than me because your parents have been telling you that you’re whole life.

shut the hell up im better then both of you. nuff said

FLACKSIDE

exactly!