For rent: Studio Apt in Fredonia

I know it is a long shot on here but if anyone wants an apartment dirt cheap for several months please PM me.

Right across from Freddy food mart on temple.
Lease up early June
Garage space (fuck yeah)
all utilities included except cable
fully furnished
landlords a nice dude
$2,050 total or approx. $410 a month (+ cable)

I was told by my landlord that if I am able to sublet it by all means go for it. As of right now I am in no rush to move out because I am saving a shit ton of money living there. If it sells good,if not… i’ll deal with the commute for a few months.

Fredonias a great place to be as many of you know…bitch’s be crawlin eeerwhere. It’s truly a fun town.

PM me if interested. I am flexible on the price. Pics available to interested people.

you dont have to come up with the difference of your lease just to get out of a contract. you can leave and the land lord has to make a reasonable attempt to get the apt rented. such as advertise etc.

if he makes a reasonable attempt, fails to get the apt filled by the time your lease expires then he can take you to court for breach of contract.

if he just sits on an empty apartment and expects to collect from you then you will win. but you both have to prove your side.

im just saying…lol

ughhh I knowwwwww…

-We have both made an effort to advertise the place including signage on campus and around the community.

-I am not going to be a dick a pull out of a contract just to get out. I am not a “cky” type of person.

-As stated before I am OK with living there for now…it’s so cheap and the drives only about 35 min to work. Not to mention it’s a fun community.

-AGAIN… the landlords a nice dude (for once)… I’m not gonna screw him.

That being said… I know it’s a long shot but if anyone is ACTUALLY interested just shoot me a PM.

up to 1

The place in going to be crawling with drunken teenage slam-pigs in a matter of a few weeks people.

bump

post some pics up. if it wasnt so far, i would be interested in it, but maybe you can sway me.

Maybe I sway you indeed. I’ll put some pics up when I get home from work today. If you don’t see them by tomorrow shoot me a PM, because I may forget.:bloated:

sorry maybe i suck at life, but are there rooms?

this is an awsome apt with a sweet garage, if i knew what i was doing i would scoop it up…ps those slam pigs have feelings too

yes a main room (I have my bed/comp/tv/closet setup)

and a kitchen (fridge/stove/table/storage shelfs/etc)

It’s pretty decent size wise. Sorry about not getting pics last night, I’ll try to by tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks man, I take it you’re not coming back…or staying where you where?

Oh BTW i’m single now and looking to give those slampigs some “feelings” so shoot me a text when you’re back in town.:beer2:

my fault…pics to come tonight hopefully