For Rent- The Ritz!

yes that’s right, this awesome apartment can be yours for the low price of $900/month, all utilities included! it is a 3.5 bedroom apt (acutally a 3 bedroom but people have lived in the back room in the past) all rooms are rather large, the bathroom is a good size, and the living area/kitchen area are pretty decent as well. it has a super awesome covered porch (about 15x24 ft) there is also a cool little side area that is paved where you can work on/store up to 4 shitty old cars! my favorite part of this apt was the fact that is it above a business that closes around 8 pm, and there are no other tenents in the building, so you can be as loud and annoying as you want at 3am with no worries! the apt is located in hamburg by rt.20 and south park, but I’m sure many of you already knew that. perfect for ecc south students, you could ride your bike to class! pm me to set up a meeting with the landlord

oh shit…

OMFG OMFG OMFG

will you leave JAM on the wall?

nah sorry I took it already! its hanging in my new smoking room at my new place :frowning: dirtye30 get some friends together, I know you miss living here

lol. Lots of local ladies slain here.

im tryin nukka

Nobody can have my JAM.

EvAr.

:mamoru:

PS - For anyone interested, living in the back room isn’t that bad. The new owners will hopefully have an awesome time here.

mhmmm.
Pets?
Lease length?

Kinda really interested tbh ;\

If they allow a kitty!

Fook, all my potential roomates spend they money @ J&J Speedshop toomuch to move in.

Saw the place when I picked up the couch/chair, definitely pretty pimp. GL man, it’s gotta find somebody!

No lease at all. I’m not sure if that will change, but probably not. The landlord didn’t care one bit that I’m keeping 3 dogs here this month, so I’m sure pets are OK.

how far from UB? lol i’m looking for a place and if its within 20 minutes or so i’m dowm

Oooooh shit I want this.

correct :tup:

i cant imagine the dirty deeds that have taken place among those walls

i wouldn’t even suggest trying