For Sale: 94 chrysler New Yorker

fifth avenue model. my beater last year. thing is an absolute tank, and is like driving yourself around in the most comfortable barca-lounger ever made. the hood and roof were rattle-canned prior to me getting the car. it runs and drives great. NEARLY NO RUST. the frame is even semi-decent for a buffalo car. the paint is flaking off the trunk, and the trim on the bottom has rust comming up underneath it. 200,000 miles on it. auto. v6 3.3 IIRC. its my dads, and he is asking $800 obo for the pig. its got a new windshield, new gas lines, newish exhaust, good tires, new plugs/wires, etc.

think chugged too much gas for me at 22mpg, so i got a 92 sentra 1.6 instead for double the mileage lol.

PM or post up if your interested. car is located in hamburg about 2mins from the boston/hamburg exit off 219.

pics only if there is serious enough interest for me to go take some. car is UBER clean

The seats in this thing are so comfy. This is the only car I know of that I’d call Shotgun for the back seat.

:tup:

^ hahahaha yeah, dude its a couch back there, and with the front seats all the way back, the rear still has room for (3) 6’ tall people

this car is deff dope and the back seat is just asking to get girls pregnant.

Pictures create interest!

If he wants to get rid of it for like $500, I’d be interested…

ill get some pics this week hopefully, cause the car is seriously in good shape for the year and the area, im surprised at its condition. this thing is a poor mans cadillac. o, and i NEVER got stuck last winter in the thing, its seriously great in the snow. and im sure my dad is somewhat firm, cause he doesnt really NEED to sell it.

EDIT:

<------focusinprogress

pics pics pics!

:tup: for a good winter car

glws nick

Ooooo…

Any news on what engine it rocks? Pics?