TW: 85 Fifth Avenue

It has 30k on it, mint red leather, power everything, AC blows ice cold. White exterior in good to great condition. Runs very good.

What is something like this worth?

Well,in 3 hours this will give you somewhat of an idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-New-Yorker-1985-Chrysler-Fifth-Avenue-White-39000-Actual-Miles_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6178QQihZ020QQitemZ300156901158QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It is goin on 23 years old… any signs of rust?? Southern car or is it local?

The interior of those we’re insanely comfortable, my grandpa had one when I was like 6.

haha,out of curiosity I looked at eBay’s completed auctions and there was one with a 2.2l turbo.

I saw that… but this one is leather…

Similar condition for the most part though.

This is not a southern car, it is my fatjer in laws, in cheektowaga. Its been about 7 years since it has seen the road, but it has been elevated in the garage, and started every month. He is an old man, and has nothing better to do, but his wife won’t let him put it on the road because he has 2 new jeeps to drive.

I’d easily pay 3k for it, and thats with the family discount.

This one has the 318btw. No rust at all.

Sell it to the rappers that love these cars?

could possibly even go to barret jackson

If u got money to burn…out the tail pipe. lol

Actually it probably isnt that big. I wouldnt drive it in the winter. That thing will rust to nothing as you drive it.

Still need to meet up sometime.

He has undercoated it every 2 years I think… very very meticulous with his stuff. He sold an early 80s blazer a couple years ago he owned since new, drove it all year every year, and not a spot of rust on it anywhere. Very easy to work on.

Hmmm…

Word… we def gotta do something. I have a horrible cold, since last week actually, and I’m trying not to spread it, but we’ll do something before the snow flies.

Never heard of Kelly Blue Book?

KBB only goes back 20 years correct?

Correct. Rick just wanted to add his 2 cents.