FOR SALE: GS750 PROJECT

No bullshit, I want this thing gone by the end of October. It’s in pieces. You get it all. At the very least you have a bunch of parts. Or finish it, I don’t give a shit.

I never re-titled it in my name when I bought it, but I have the title signed over to me. So whatever fuck you want to do with it is your call.

I have everything you you need to build this bike, down to nuts and bolts in labeled bags.

I’m asking $500 to start but seriously if you want it, come with cash and make an offer. I’m not shipping this pile anywhere. I’m too busy and don’t care enough to be bothered.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?165946-Motorcrossx23-s-GS750-Cafe-Build&p=2367310#post2367310

Theres the thread if you want details and pictures.

-Chris

BUMP.

Bump.

$400 takes it. Worth that in parts alone.

@checko @focusinprogress if you guys want this come get it, I need the garage and it’s going to get put outside soon.

I’m half tempted to buy this and half-ass it together and sell it for 2500 bucks, but I don’t really half ass anything and would probably wind up losing money on it. I’ll think about it.

I’m still interested. Truck is down for the injector swap, maybe I can come get it this week if I can remember how the truck goes back together

It’s all sorted in the garage, ready for pick up.

I realize that in parts alone this bike is worth quite a bit, but in fucks given it’s worth zero to me.

My main concern is storage for the Miata until I move. And when I do, I’d rather not have to load up this bike with me.

Sweet, lets do this. See you at 530 tomorrow!

:tup:

I’ll see you then dude!

:tup: SOLD

@travisn if you find that you’re missing anything definitely let me know.

Bummer. You had a lot of time and effort into this, and everything you had done was done right.

I’m sure you lost some money on this, but hopefully we can see it through to completion under travisn’s guidance.

:tup:

Yea, thanks again man, I won’t let ya down. I’m not that creative so it won’t be super awesome but the goal right now is to drive it before December first.

Tonight I want to get the forks and maybe swing arm on.

Check.

Nice! Did you lay the frame sideways to get the motor in?

Hell yea, that worked perfectly.