I have Zero ideas about bikes or associated values..NEED HELP!

I have been offered a car and this as trade for my Lexus.

I have no clue about bikes or values or whatever so I am looking for some help as to what this would sell for and more importantly if any of you would be interested in it as I do not ride.

Details

suzuki GSXR 750. This is a one of a kind bike that is extremely clean and tastefully modified with OEM suzuki parts and many carbon fiber accents. Bike is 100% ready to go fresh tires and solid brakes.
-To start, it is a 2001 GSXR chrome frame with a 2004 GSXR 750 motor in it (roughly 4500 miles). The 750 motor is accompanied with 06 GSXR 1000 titanium headers and m4 gp slip on. It also has Power Commander stage 3, Velocity stacks, BMC race filter, PAIR mod, and -1/+2 gearing with 520 chain (has speedo-healer for gearing change).
-The front was changed out with 2007 front suspension and trees as the 01 did not come with inverted forks which allow for significantly better ride and handling. Up front it also has Woodcraft clip ons, Driven d3 grips, Pazzo shorty levers, r6 throttle sleeve as it has the shortest turn to wide open throttle, and Bubble windscreen (have oem as well).
-It has the rear fairing from a 2005 GSXR with hotbodies undertail eliminator kit so it has integrated LED tails/ turn signals and rear seat cover (seat comes with the bike).
-For carbon fiber it has, C.F front bumper, C.F heal guards, C.F mirrors, C.F ram air tubes, C.F flush mount turn signals, and C.F frame sliders.

Any help with an appraisal would be great so I can decide if I want to make the trade. Also if anyone is interested in it from that point, it would be for sale.

Thanks

most bikes only get those kinds of mods when they get wrecked…

I am interested in what you would feel a best case (clean title, never laid down) and worst case price would be

its not worth much it would take a very specific buyer to buy something so heavily modded.
the blue book on a stock bike is 2-3k
being you can get a newer bike with far more ability for 4-6k even if you could find the right buyer i don’t think your pulling in more then mid 3k for it.
I personally dont think i would ever want someones mess of a bike and wouldnt pay more then mid 2K for it.

Im sure someone will argue my points just my Opinion take it as you want.

(this is all asuming the title/frame is clean, and the engine isn’t stolen)

I appreciate all the info…I am just looking at it from the point of view…I dont ride…I dont want to store it…I dont want to get stuck with it. I want something that is marketable and I can get a fair amount of $ out of.

With the concensus being its around a 3.5k bike at the top of the mark…What would it bring parted out? Does that make sense to do?

diffidently worth more all together unless the stock parts where available and in the end you could still sell a rid-able machine.
specially if your just looking for a quick flip, part outs take so long…

If it was that flippable then the guy would sell it and give you cash. Unless you want the bike I wouldn’t get into that mess.

Pics?

Yuck. I wouldn’t ride something that is that molded without seeing how it was put together.

• Updated - - -

The frame off an 01 and an 04 are completely different… so how did he mount the motor? swapping headers from a bigger bike screams rigged up too.

When a bike is capable of running 170 mph, I tend to enjoy a level of trust in the mechanics … Maybe thats just me.

As a result, Id say its worth 2k all day long if you were going to try and sell it for a small profit. I wouldnt keep it though.

Holy mix-n-match, steer clear!

Two words… chrome frame.

YUCK

http://utica.craigslist.org/cto/4095120017.html

• Updated - - -

Apparently he has everything stock from the bike as well…Clean title…never laid down.

OEM 600 engine/suspension/forks etc. that come with

Don’t waste your time.

if you want a bike… wait a month and pick up a nice fuel injected 600 for 3k ish

I am not at all into bikes…just wanted to see what the market would be if i took it on trade and sold it.

I have passed. Thanks speeders

Almost the same color scheme as the one I had.

I’m with bean on this don’t waste your time , sounds like a massive headache. And people are more about the paper work trail now-a-days more than ever. No paper trail, no proof =no peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone 5

:tup:

Told you so, ha.

Stop trying to take trades for the Lexus…

I thought you said it was an investment based on how rare it was get the cash and move on.

It is an exceptionally rare car. However I do not need the cash, I wouldnt hate the cash with house mods taking over my “extra” money.

I was hoping to trade it for something I could use on a regular basis. If it does not sell, it is fine by me.

Just trying to be mildly practical.