80's Motorcycle

I’m looking for a running bike for a cafe fighter project… Open to really anything, but looking for Yamaha, Honda, suzuki soft tail, bobbers… Gs, xs… let me know what you got

I have an 81 gs750 I’d be willing to part with. It’s completely torn apart for a rebuild/cafe project, ran great last September, only 20,000 original miles.

What are you looking to get for it…? Might be out of my league as I know really nothing about tearing down a bike let alone assembling, tools, getting it running safe…

This doesn’t look too bad.
http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/2402731821.html

MotoX, pm me what you are looking to get. I just moved into a new APT with 3 1/2 car garage that I have full reign over. Looking to get into a new project soon.

That bike in geneva doesn’t look too bad… I really want to see what moto has to offer first since he is local… So please dont go jacking my purchase just yet lol

Sorry, didn’t mean to jack. Put me second in line. More-so curious than anything. :slight_smile:

watch craigslist…I have seen some nice hondas and suzukis going for $6-800 in ridable condition.

Lemme get my build thread…I got your PM Gus btw.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

It’s literally a titled frame, motor on a stand, box of parts labeled and 100+ pictures of the entire breakdown.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?165946-Motocrossx23-s-GS750-Restoration-Thread…&highlight=gs750

PM somedude. He has a CB750 he is looking to part with.

Have a 81 maxim 550 I was going to Caffee. Have a whole ninja front end for it and a Seca gas tank that will be included too. Also ninja rear sets, and a few other odds and ends I can toss in with it.

Gus, I didn’t forget about you, I’ve been working all weekend so I was busy. I want to make sure the title is okay and I’ll get back to you though.

Thread can be closed…

Picked up a 1974 Honda CB750 for $550!!!

Time to cafe

that’s a wicked good deal. Congrats, I have a TON of jet sizes for those carbs should you need to re-jet…also have 35mm clip on bars and possibly an extra caliper setup to make up a dual disc front lol.