Wtb: Project Bike

Looking to start my Bobber Project, but I need a Platform. So here are a few platforms I’m looking for…

Early 80s

• Honda V30 Magna (chain drive)
  • Honda CB 750
  • Honda VT700
  • Yamaha XJ650

I don’t care about Milage. Running would be Nice, but doesn’t necessarily have to be.

I do not want to spend more than $1000
The cheaper the better.

I got a 79 suzuki gs500 that runs great, would be a cool restoration… not sure if you want something like that tho!

Thanks for reminding me lol, I need to update the build tread I started, alot more painting done and mounted a grenade on, so have pics with hooters girls on it, and suidcide shift is in the works as we speak!!

That may be a little too old for what I’m looking for but I’ll keep it in mind

Theres a shit load of cb 750’s on CL.

Really? I don’t see any

Kenny (offroadzj) has a 83 GS550 in pieces, PM him and see if he wants to sell it.

Really now…

He wanted to restore it so he started taking it apart and never got back to it. Everything was in good condition from what I remember seeing.

CB750, but do cafe racer instead :excited:excited. Take a look at Benjie’s for parts.

http://i.imgur.com/Aap3X.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Cafe Racers. They’re just not what I want to build right now.

any questions feel free to text me, ive hardtailed a couple bikes aswell as built a xs650 bobber. Hardtail it or dont bother!

and why not go with a XS650?

I’d do an xs650. I’d have to find one cheap. Aj ur good at finding cheap bikes. Help me out here

Shoot me a text 7885422. I’m sure I have something in mind

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/3101418113.html

Aj I’ll text u tomorrow.

Bump. Still looking

Really want. 83-85
Honda V30 Magna
Yamaha XS650
Suzuki Gs550l

Bump.

81 CB750 Chain Drive
XJ650 aka yamaha Maxim 650
Yamaha XS650
Honda V30 Magna

Help me folks. I’m dying to get workin on a bobber!

I got a buddy with an XS650, ill shoot him a txt.

I used to have one, lemme know if you get one and need any help.

Sweet man. Let me know