wtb: old motorcycle 60s-80's....

well, im looking for a winter project and im looking for an older early 80’s-60’s bike. preferably running but condition should not matter. i will be tearing it down anyway. preferably honda but i will entertain anything to be honest.

bump, anything out there?

i got this bike. it’s from the 1880’s in perfect condition, no need to rebuild her.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:3vdZv_vjMdhMcM:http://www.tonalsoft.com/enc/v/vienna/viennafiles/ariel-bicycle-1870.jpg

I’d sell 86 intruder vs700 for $1500. It’s in great running condition, no problems. Could use paint. I’m not exited to sell it, but if you are interested I’ll take some pictures.

thats kinda outta my price range for a bike that will be getting the frame chopped and reworked.:frowning: otherwise sounds like a great bike.

Ill call my buddy andy he’s always got something kickin around in choppable form

ugh. I want that old tyme bike, matt.

I have a 96 suzuki intruder 800 for $1200 needs paint

thats still a little too pricey. Also id like to try to keep it older for inspection purposes but for the right price id make exceptions.

If my Ebay buyer doesn’t show up tonight from virginia i’ll have a 79 sportster for sale. from previous posts I don’t think it will be in your price range, but its the perfect bike for chopping

87 Yamaha fz 750 rocket clean title and what not needs a fuel pump 500 bucks come and get it

hmmmm, im trying to figure out how i could make that a hard tail.lol i wanna build a bobber, but this would be a fighter project. are you certain its fuel pump?

only part that hasnt been changed haha so not 100 percent

If ya get it real soon ill give it to ya for 400 i just need it gone

bump, ive been searching on craigslist but id wrather deal with someone i know.

I found a guy in toronto about 1.5 hrs from here that has (3) mid 70’s honda CB550’s for $1500, two of them are almost completely assembled(all parts are there), and there is a third frame that has been stripped…(all parts for this bike included as well)…i think there is enough there for all three bikes to be complete sans one wheel/tire…and all three have titles. If your interested in going in on it with me we could assemble two bikes and sell them for profit and i’ll help build the bobber (am currently building a cafe CB550 myself)

hmmm, last i checked canadian titles are a pain to transfer. Not sure if that would work out or be worth it. if you know a way let me know. But im not realy lookin to spend more then a few hundred on a disasembled bike not knowing the condition of parts or even if all parts are there.

i have a 71 cb 350 that hasnt been on the road since 88, i took the paper work i had to the dmv and they said i am good as long as i have ins. the starter solenoid is no good so it wont turn over, and the kick starter is jamed. not sure if the engine is siezed. it has a flat so i couldnt bump start it.

like 98% complete. missing the shut off valve from the tank and corresponding fuel lines, also one plug wire cap is broken. body is mint.

offer/trade.

i also have a 75 350 from blackout with a motor and frame and box of parts, he still hasnt gotten me the title, but if you know him it may facilitate the process. missing ALOT of parts (gas tank, seat, rear shocks, handle bar controls, i really havent looked too far into it as winter is here and i got the 350). engine only has 10k on it though and looks clean,

offer/trade as well.

i bet the above motor would rip in a kart, but i sold my kart the day before i bought this. the starter solenoid from this one may work on the 350. and the 250 has mint wheels/tires that might convert to the 350. the 250 also has a front disc brake that might work.

let me know.

i can get pics if necessary, of course

Just sent you a PM about the Virago I have. Bike is currently on the road and inspected.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/896774510.html