For those @ home Saturday night

…there is making of NEED FOR SPEED: PRO STREET starring all my boys :slight_smile: on SPIKE at 1:00am

BTW: Couldn’t go out this week…SEMA wrecked me in Vegas last week.

Is it re-airing anytime soon? I’m bag tired, or I’d stay up and watch it… Otherwise, can someone record it and send it to me?

I’m sure its gonna re-air…thats Spikes specialty. They have been airing that prostate cancer: Check up or check out commercial for like 4 years.

Or YouTube soon…

I hear the show is frigging gangster street drifting and racing.

i downloaded the demo for that game on my xbox 360 its sooo shittt.

yeah me too but on my brothers xbox 360 its not worth it to buy u will only play it once then you will see how bad it is

ea cant seem to do a video game right why would they do a tv show any better?

i finally seen a preview of the new nfs and it looks hot, minus the part wtih the 2 muscle cars bustin wheelies off the line. def looks like a good game.
and ea has alot of games rite, ea skate is probably a game that will change skateboarding, none the less. all the sports games ea has made.

lol and in the demo you get one car, a rhd silvia to go around the circut. dope bov noises and coool drifts. but the full game will probably be good

the best need for speed, was underground 2

no way. there hasnt been a good nfs since porsche unleashed

The truth

show was pretty good

Yeah show was lots of eye candy. Some sick drift sequences and some legends on the scene offering some comments: Rado, Papadakis, Gittin, Naderi, Miki, Wan and Alvendia of Cipher Garage.

Games looks badass but I’ll try the full on PS3 to see how the playability is.