For those of you attending the world of wheels car show

save some money and buy them here, 28 bucks for 4 tickets

Anyone wanna split up a set with me???

joey I’ll take one

Yeah Joe ill go in on one

guess i’ll be the fourth joe… and your ride if need be.

im in for hooters after. Im skipping the show however

What time we meeting ladies?

Sweet Danny…pm me

Ordered just pick a time to meet at the gate.

I have off Friday night I think so ill be able to go to the show and hooters if anyone needs a ride between latrobe and pitt

Doesnt everyone complain about this show sucking every year?

yeah but its january not much going on for a few more months so its just a reason to go out and meet up with everyone

I wouldn’t be going if friends weren’t.

does anyone have a left over ticket from the 4 pack special? Just found out a client is going to enter his truck and bike, both recently repainted and now thinking about heading to the show on Fri, definitely to Hooters after.

I would be in for another group buy but I don’t think we can find 2 more willing to go. :frowning:

Sold out anyway

I just got a call from a friend and found out his “club” will be there with his 54 chevy and bike on display (Sacred piston or something or other - a bunch of rat rods and rockabillies) and am definitely going now…

now if we can only find two more suckers to attend one of the years lamest car shows… that considered I can’t imagine it would be hard to sell them and make 5 dollars to some walking in the door…

edit - didn’t see your post… amazing they sold out guess there are plenty of suckers in Pittsburgh

damn wish i seen this earlier, i could of saved more $$…atleast i bought them through dve 2 bucks off each ticket…but still…damn