For those that can't afford 240sx just yet...

http://www.guideauto.com/AlbumPhoto/B56715676.jpg

Most of you have seen it already, but it’s still :bigok:

BAH!

THAT IS FREEKIN AWESOME!!!

That’s too funny

Although those guys are probably going to grow up to be amazing drifters unless they fall off thier bike reall hard!.. but what is next, drfiting big wheels, drifting donkeys???

No, next fad is drivting CIVICS!

Civics in Need for Speed: Underground are the best drifters. :biggthumpup:

no doubt in my mind that drifting a bike is hard… but why… really, why?

no doubt in my mind that drifting a bike is hard… but why… really, why?[/quote]

I think the answer is obvious, not enough rwhp lol. Plus the physics involved probably play some role in it.

I used to do that all the time on the gravel… i would keep doing 180s and then keep going :slight_smile:

Civics in Need for Speed: Underground are the best drifters. :biggthumpup:[/quote]

I hope you being sarcastic, cuz I’ve found the 240sx slides the best. I
bet EA made it that way.

Civics in Need for Speed: Underground are the best drifters. :biggthumpup:[/quote]

WRONG!!! The 240SX kick’s out the nicest and has the most balance. The Civic/ Golf/ neon/ etc… will only power slide/ fake drift… Such a fun game!!!

I wouldmn’t want to see the battle scars from bike drifting… LOL

Nice find G.

DRE

those japanese are crazy, drifting bikes without helmets, wouldn’t want to see their battle scars.
and in underground i find the RX-7 drifts the best, so far. my 240 is all riced out in that game. man being honored for the amount of rice on ur car. wtf is up with that?

^^^ Very true. Case in point:
http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/videos/driftvideo.asf

hmmm bike drifting… bob do you smell another idea for your street when it snows?

HAHAHAHAH!! That is fu*king hilarious!

I did something like bike drifting when I was a kid, but I wouldn’t even think of doing it now!

Btw, I find the RX-7 to be the best drifter by far in Underground.

I tell you all its the NEON!!

I have the biggest front mount basket out of all of you!

I challenge everyone here to a full out downhill battle!

:lol: