for us that went to flash light drags

And I’m just repeating what the FLD owners are telling me! Please keep in mind these guys have regular jobs, familes, cars they are building and many other things that consume their time. I am thankful that they have organized the FLD’s and continue to do so in spite of the tremendous cost, political grief, the ridiculous amount of time to set up, tear down, listen to people gripe because they didn’t get picked for the top tuners or big dawgs, attending council meetings, aviation committee meeting, township and borough meetings, negotiating contracts with dragstrips etc. etc… All to pay insurance companies the majority of the gate fees and not even have time to run their own cars! Turk told me last week that the current owner of PID has been unavailable/out of town which has prevented them from meeting at the old PID track and discussing the resurfacing. He did tell me that we would be racing there this year but as summer approaches, I agree that it is looking questionable as to the probability of actually having a FLD event there…

You obviously haven’t been to many FLD’s and seen all of the trailers parked just outside the gates…