for us that went to flash light drags

Not just 9’s, 9.002@162 and if you live anywhere near Butler you will see the car on route 8 when he drives it back and forth to work. And yes, DOT’s and mufflers.

Nuff said.

hahaha

My part on this thread started when I was trying to get info about what’s going on, since the people that RUN FLDs refuse to respond to any communication whatsoever. I for one DID contact both the state and FAA. I also have some association with the Waynesburg Apt. Tried to help out the FLD folks. They just dropped the ball completely.

Let me be clear. There was an opportunity where something might have been able to be done about this. The FLD folks missed that opportunity.

Anyway, no sense continuing the thread. It’s all a done deal.

Make sure you give an extra two pats on your back for me…

poncho = all talk

No Whitey, I actually tried to do something about it. Not just talk.

Whitey = all BS

That’s impressive! I want to see that car. What’s in it?

I gave you the opportunity to get your voice heard and you backed down like a little bitch. Are you the same guy that complains about the President and doesn’t vote too?

so you get your soapbox and now you don’t want anything to do with it? makes sense.

thanks![/QUOTE]

Uh, I’ve been trying for months to talk to these guys. MANY months. If you look at the thread I started trying weeks ago to get some answers via this board. Time has passed and the schedule filled up, so them’re the way it is.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they didn’t answer his e-mails because he’s a whiney little cunt. :rofl:

OMG I dont want to be associated with them because they didnt return my e-mails!

What a fucking toolbag.

And again, FU. What a fucking jackoff you are.

Maybe you can’t read. Too late. Time has passed. No, I voted.

Obviously you cannot read. I tried to do something. Talked to the State and the FAA. Tried to help FLD. What did YOU do? Nothing. But because they missed an opportunity and I tried to help (among others) it’s MY fault?

What a bunch of juveniles.

So you TRIED so hard to help with all of your “connections”… but couldn’t get a response. Now there’s someone who is in direct contact who can get your message through, but you’re not going to do it because you have a sandy vagina. Me thinks you’re a bitch or full of shit… most likely both.

Maybe you can’t read. Too late. Time has passed. No, I voted.

Obviously you cannot read. I tried to do something. Talked to the State and the FAA. Tried to help FLD. What did YOU do? Nothing. But because they missed an opportunity and I tried to help (among others) it’s MY fault?

What a bunch of juveniles.

You talked to the State and the FAA did ya? And what did they have to say? :rofl:

I second the above point and your previous response proves that you are full of shit. Just admit that you don’t have connections and you are pretty much worthless.

Pancho please tell me how you are “active in aviation” I just wanna know.

He’s a certified Anal Aviator. Didn’t you know that?

You talk like you are the quintessential Flashlight Drags racer yet you do not know about the 63 tempest lemans? Do a google search on “sleeper pontiac”

i guess he doesnt want to respond to all of the juveniles on this site anymore.

maybe they didnt return your calls bc this is how you came off to them. you prob sent them one email, didnt get a response, then sent another one 2 days later saying they are horrible at what they do…i know they are dying for ppl like you to help ruin what they are trying to do.

its a shame hes got the same name as me.

All of this fussing and fighting sounds like a good reason to street race to me. Call me a juvenile or what ever where do you think it all happened before the flashlight fags? Just don’t be ann asshole on the street and do it on a main highway.

5th and Forbes tonignt dont puss out

Racing in town is an easy way to get a ticket. I live out about 40 miles north but I’ll be willing to meet you half way.

Your stupidity makes my head hurt. :tool: