for us that went to flash light drags

:madfawk:Blow me you N.R.F.(No Racin’ Fag)

:rofl: that has to be the worst comeback in pittspeed history

See reply #181

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Would somebody please :ban: this guy?

In for the :ban:

:ban::wtf:LOL

Pittspeed started on the streets. And it still lives there… out of sight and out of mind. Not that you would ever get an invitation… :rofl:

I don’t need an invite I’ll just be there with NO warning and leave your eyes spinning in opposite directions.

Watch out NDA8001 is down for one race 2g buy in winner take all.

it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning’s winning.

Ask an racer

the world meets nobody halfway - lincoln hawk

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH34zejclm8”]YouTube - kenny loggins - Meet me half way[/ame]

I kinda like the NDA8001 guy. he seems to be an actual hardcore racer.

He is…unlike most of the keyboard racers on here.

Ok Jim(NDA8001)! I’m going to get Micah(tooslohatch) to call you out… However, his mean dad (me) won’t let him race on the street.

So… May 9th, Steel Valley Raceway, your American Iron against his budget Honda. We can discuss the financial aspects via PM (since betting at the FLD’s is not condoned :wink: ).

Can a “seasoned” street racer(nda8001) like you handle getting spanked by a 16 yr old(tooslohatch) in a Honda Civic?

Bring cash…

whoa wait what? This NDA8001 guy is a 16 year old kid with a Honda? :rofl:

wowzers.

x2 :rofl:

may 9th!! that is coming up fast should be able to make it. if weather holds off going friday

No… Jim(NDA8001) has a Camaro, my son (Micah) has a LS Civic and is 16 with no FLD experience. I think Micah might have what it takes to smoke Jim’s caged Camaro and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is…