Forced to cuddle :(

I know rape isn’t funny… but this is awesome

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/597742.html

An Elma woman held against her will by a Buffalo man Wednesday was taken to a Davey Street house, where she was beaten and forced to cuddle, Buffalo police said.

that’s probably the most fucked up “rape” story ever lol

I wonder if he’d get off alot easier seeing that there was no penetration?

i love cuddling!

I usually have a lot of trouble getting off without penetration.

^^^^ she’s doing it wrong then.

haha how is that presented in court!!! they’ll pull up every instance EVER of a woman demanding that her man cuddle with her then present the ‘no means yes’ argument haha

WTF is she bitchin about, most woman could only dream of being able to cuddle afterwards LOL What a fucked up story.

lol they didnt even have sex, he just brought her there to cuddle

I wonder if he was little spoon… THAT WOULD TAKE SERIOUS SKILL!!

lol @ thread name change

WTF…Do people make stuff up to get in the paper…I want to start making up ridiculous stories.

Haha… idk if thats a joke or not but I do too:gay2:. I wonder what prostitutes charge for a “spoon?”

Just bring some nose candy, and youll be all set.

I understand it. I can’t sleep without a warm girl in front of me either anymore.

Sooooooooo, let me get this straight…Chris Brown came to Elma, NY. Picked up some random girl off the street, took her to his boi’s house down in B-Lo. Proceeded to “Assault” her with his cell phone(taunt her with nudes of Rhianna), threaten her that if she spoke a word or “said nudes of Rhianna”, he would burn her car, mother and house to the ground. Then he proceeded to sob and cuddle with estranged victim until his other half naked gf called to say his jet ski was ready to be ridden in florida?

ROFL FUCKED UP STORY HAHAHAHA

if this was a crime, id be fucked!

:word:

is it still cuddle rape if a girl makes you cuddle, or is this a one sided thing