Ford Fusion = driving like clowns?

ok, so I’ve been noticing this more and more for the past year or so. It seems like 85% of them on the road drive them like they’re race cars. Always hauling ass, aggressive off the line and cutting people off.

normally I wouldn’t bother posting it, but I’ve seen 4 today all doing the same thing especially with, but not limited to, younger drivers. Am I going nuts or has anyone else noticed this trend?

nascar uses them, they must be super fast, duh

think you answered it mostly yourself there…

NASCAR does play a part in it though!

Motha fuckin’ Monte Carlo yo! Shit’s a race car.

ima buy this here automobeele kuz its in nascar. Its the same car man i swear!! it must be kuz they use it in nascar!!

This dumb CUNT in a ford fusion pulls in my driveway every fucking day. So I told my sister next time she pulls in I will kill her.

people drive fusions up there?

i’ve seen like 5 in the last month down here. what pieces of shit

making a big deal out of an auto trans with more than 4 speeds…

The auto fucking blows. It never down shifts when it should. Its not at all smooth.

agreed! I drive my girlfriends moms fusion from time to time and id have to say its one of the weakest, shittiest feeling automatic trannys ive ever experienced. Ive driven autos with close to 200k on them on the original tranny and they have shifted better. From my personal experiences, ford can not build automatic transmissions for shit.

the 4r70w’s were nice IMO, but the AOD’s blew ass

no real experience with any of their other transmissions though

Wtf? I don’t know whether to :rofl: or :eyebrow:
Inside thing?

hahaha you rule, joe

inb4turboshosaysotherwise

lol he was refering to his sister driving a fusion…and telling her that if she parks in the driveway again he’ll slit her throat lol

Truth.

Except for C4/C6 Transmissions.

AOD’s were fine for everyday driving.

how do you fuck up a 3 speed?

ask dodge.