Ford GT was dead, now it's coming back?

Driving a civic won’t solve your problem of not wanting to be called faggot though lol

how about ricer, that might be worse then being called a faggot.

:lol:

That doesn’t actually happen

Well yea if it’s a riced out civic then everyone assumes you’re a ricer fag.

A bone stock civic, you can fly under the gaydar with that.

I’ll admit I’m guilty of yelling fag at some
Vette dudes, but mostly cause they were being faggts and deserved it. I saw 2 dudes making out in a yellow conceivable once, they knew they were gay so I didn’t have to remind them

Sorry you drive a piece of shit car lol

I wouldn’t consider my R32 to be a piece of shit. I mean aside from the spot it was keyed, it’s pretty solid.

Sorry everyone thinks you’re a fggt when you’re driving that flaming Orange vette <3.

They made that many GTs??? And I doubt they’ll lose value, they MSRP’d at 169 I believe? They cheapest ones are like 265! There were Heritage Editions for 599! 599!!!

Ford GTs started at $150K with no options. I believe most paid way over that with dealers jacking up prices. Market pricing is around $250 now for the ones that are low mileage. Low mileage is in the sub 3,000 range. Heritages always fetch more $, probably another $50K+ over what any other GT would go for.

Hopefully we will see a new GT concept at the Detroit auto show in January. That would solidify the rumors that they are actually thinking of a 50th anniversary model. It would have to best the 458 figures, so figure 600+ HP. Big question is if ford would include a 5 speed manual in the car, or go with a modern dual clutch.

I assume they would just drop in the current GT500 motor which is 600hp+ maybe a smaller pulley and be at 700.

That would be the easy solution, continue production of the 5.4. Maybe we will see a turbo 5.0 or a blown 6.2.

All VW’s are gayer then a pink C4 convertible Corvette FYI.

If they really make a new GT I’d sell all my other crap and order a new one. Hands down.

If they tossed in a 5.8L twin screw small pulley making 700+ hp with a t-6060 what more would you want. Dual clutches are cool until you make real power.

I dont want to see a dual clutch

Me either. All the real lambo guys are removing them lol.