Lets chat about the Ford GT

So I was browsing Ebay Motors and noticed this car used, is still selling for damn near close to MSRP. That’s pretty remarkable if you ask me. In the 150K arena there is a lot of competitors and this may arguably be Fords best creation yet. It’s already doing crazy speeds at the mile due to the big cubes + boost. I also figure low production #'s are causing the high value (4500 IIRC?).

Will be one to watch, but think of all the other cars out there for 150K… discuss. (Lambo/Ferrari/ZR1) You could UGR TT a Gallardo for that.

Such a sick car though. Yea, for 150K, I’d buy/build something else.

You can get a gallardo for >$100K nowadays. That would be my first pic.

They’re awesome and 94gtslow will disagree, but you could get such a sweeter car for 150grand

Yes, that’s why I stated that. I found a few for 75-80K in awesome condition. (Wholesale). It’s hard to beat that bang for the buck.

Problem is Gallardos have to get this $10,000 service often. I don’t know how much truth there is to that.

Oh jesus fuck, this is going to turn into an LFA-like thread

WHy spend $XXXXXX ammount when I can spend $XXXXX ammount have money left over and whoop ______ cars ass

Well I find it easy to believe when its $4G for an OEM clutch

Still love the look of the car.

I want one…

Thing I like about the ford GT versus lambo/porsche and such is its american and a damn simple motor at that. Like Ryan was saying not $10000 maintenance you can do oil changes yourself and shit. Most cost more initially but be cheaper in the long run

They look ok, i really am not in love with the styling as most are. I think im more into a sleek appearance, rather than the more raddical styling of the GT and ALOT of other supercars.

Jeez for a little more money I’d get this sweet motorhome/boat
http://cdn.cbsi.com.au/story_media/339290262/terra-wind_1.jpg

umm thats just a motor home with banana boats stuck to the side

You don’t even know
http://terrawind.com/terrawind.htm

well i know what im buying instead of a house. Does thst sweet 80’s blonde over perm come with it

I would buy a Ford GT over anything else on the planet, absolutely in love with the cars and a total fanboy.

On a side note I had no idea you could get a Gallardo that cheap. WOW.

EDIT: Actually, Bakerian, buy a GT, I’ll work on it for free, for as long as you own it. Same goes for anyone else who has one / buys one around here.

Idc, Id buy a GT @ 150K over a lambo anyday. Being able to work on your own car ftw! Not to mention the price differences in parts between the Ford and any kind of exotic.

Ive said it before… TTGT>*

ford gt500 = fantastic motor surrounded by a shitty car

for GT = fantastic motor surrounded by a precision built auto.

ford GT TT is so sick

cool story BRAH!

The Gt500’s are far from a shitty car brah! Heavy? FUCK YEAH, but def not a shitty car imo. Interior is nicer than your vettes! :ahh :lol

Why did you buy a house than? :lol