Lets chat about the Ford GT

deal!

Would rock.

i pretty much so own one of each and i will tell u, the Vette is fun, the gt500 is a huge, heavy pig that handles like shit.

NO WAY DUDE!!! Totally disagree with you on only this point. The ford brand in general, has a completely terrible line of interior choices. Most are extremely cheap feeling and “plasticy” as well as uncomfortable. Hatfields truck is an exception, they have come around a ways. But i think chevrolet has ford beat interior wise across the board. I think they always have, But that is my personal opinion. On the other end of the spectrum, mopar has always been and DEF still is a very cheesy feeling ton of plastic junk peices in their interiors

ford GT all the way.

have any of you actually stopped and looked at one in person inside and out? They are a remarkable piece of work and dont even look like something like that could come out of the ford factory. The engineering in them is absolutely top level from the front end, all the way to the engine bay.

IMO Ford GT over anything else in the 100K margin.

sorry…but ford GT interior > any GM interior…

Im not saying their impressive at all. I def think theyre an awesome car. I think some of my posts have been anti-GT by accident. I have seen a few up close in person. Theyre SICK. But as i stated for the $ i feel that i could get something better. Maybe not performance wise, but as i also stated the appearance is a bit to raddical for me. Something sleeker, like the ferrari F430 for instance. (although i have no clue what kind of $ the F430 costs.)

Adam was talking about the GT500 interior. NOT the GT. And as i said across the board, GM wins in the interior Department, hands down, IMO. From base model to base model comparison to top of the line comparison GM wins.

Fords newer interiors straight KILL the Gm interiors. Mustang in nicer than the camaro, the focus is nicer than the cobalt, the GT imo is better than the vettes, Fusion>whatever malibu pos they are still offering.

http://www.automoblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2010gt500interior.jpg

better than

This is

http://www.fordpic.com/Ford/2009/09/2005-Ford-GT-Interior-Dash-1024x768.jpg

far sicker than this

You heard the man^ lol

Yeah you could twin turbo a gallardo and have some weird looking, unreliable monster. This car is for an enthusiast not for a tuner. I just want to point out that the aston martin v12 vantage is coming to america in 2011 and it is amazing. Your also in the used price territory of a DBS (IMO best looking car right now), 360 challenge stradale, f430, v10 R8 with options. But if your a fan like wayne you want one not because its the best car but because you love that one.

I agree with adam, ford is killing it right now. They have a great lineup and unlike the imported cars (honda, toyota) they do still have a supercar. If GM didnt have so many jobs the government should have let it crumble.

Sorry but i have to

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x194/dkid15/2008-Aston-Martin-DBS-Side-City-128.jpg

Adam i did not say Ford GT interior is worse than Vette, i said GT500.

And i disagree with you that the new ford shit kills the new gm shit. I think that they are right on par with each other. I think that Pre-07or08ish and down GM takes the cake in that reguard. Ford has stepped their game up big time, that i dont deny.

Blow me, we’re better :lol

still think the gt500 blows ass minus the motor. too big, too frumpy, turns feel like ur taking a turn in a f350. fail fail fail

Who here has drove a GT500?

From Edmunds:

‘‘the Corvette does have some competition that didn’t exist even a couple years ago. BMW’s sweet-handling M3, for instance, has a starting price that’s not too far above the Vette’s and provides a far nicer interior. Ford’s Shelby GT500 is also much improved this year.’’

<–

I love the C5ZO6 haters that constantly bring up the interior…it’s like…have you ever LOOKED at the interior in a Mustang/Viper of the same area? LOL

-Travis (who has owned a Viper and Mustang of the same era)

I do love people bickering about cars handeling, weight etc. when they’ve never driven one and only read shit

Granted I’ve done it once or twice before too a few years back, but I’ve learned the error of my ways.

I tend not to take a lot of internet sites reviews as depending on the day and the car they can be veryyyyy biased.

Oh, and also, Ford GT rules.

my father has one with 5000 miles on it and i drive it all the time.