Just drop these off at my house... k thanks

http://stang38l.yi.org/Shows/NOPI_04/img_0006_std.jpg

What Id do, for a Ford GT

hey shaggy, richard said hed buy a new gt if burlington had a decent ford dealer.lol hahaha

an explorer?

not funny :blue:

isn’t that an Escape? :girlcar:

:wackit:

fuck the mustang :wink:

To bad there selling for $50,000 over sticker. $200,000 total. And i know for sure that one of the GTs that was to go to a dealer in the area is already bought from a guy in Florida

its an Escape

Acctually, they are selling for alot more than that… t he one at McCrackin went $125k over sticker i think

id sell it and buy an 03-04 cobra and a house…if i liked fords

it’s one of the best (overall and performance) cars made in the world today. And it’s a steal for $150,000(compared to it’s competition, Enzo/Carrera GT). But I see your point, but coming from a Cobra owner, I’d love to have that in my garage :slight_smile:

fuck that overpriced shit.

$200k? I’d have a Lotus Elise and a $150,000 house.

Or even a Lotus Elise, a $5000 turbo kit, and a $145,000 house.

where the Elise is a nice car… it’s not even in the same category as a GT.

4.4 sec 0-60
13.1 sec 1/4 mile

26 mpg city/38 mpg highway

i heart the elise

3.3 sec 0-60
11.4 1/4 mile

22 mpg city /26 mpg highway

Does the Elise die on the top end or something? 4.4 0-60, should put it into the 12’s.

Elise = win. Its got a bone stock Celica GT-S motor in it. Supercharge or turbo that bitch and you have one hell of a car.

what’s that suppose to be??? the gt40 that LOST to the competition in motor trend??? the ferrari and the porsche whooped it’s ass…

leave it to ford to make a 3400+lbs ‘supercar’

agreed. when it comes to exotics, thatd be pretty far down on my want list (assuming i had the money for one)

not by much, and considering the cost, of its competition the GT held its own