Lets chat about the Ford GT

I’m trying to have a logical discussion.

The car is fantastic, and truly may be one of the craziest cars once more people TT them. The shit people are doing now is insane. Used F430s can be had as well. I would love the chance to pilot the GT. Someday.

I also don’t love the looks of the GT500, i prefer the C6Z, not that it has any bearing what-so-ever here. I havn’t driven either car so I can’t say shit about performance.

As I said before, the Ford GT is badass, but thats mostly for the awe factor…

A bone stock C6Z performs basically the same (worse in some specs, better in others), and is way cheaper. Quality? Eh, you’re talking about Fords and GM’s. Either platform can be made to accelerate way faster than the street can hold.

Yeah as i was saying, before i got attacked!! The GT is an amazing car, i just think that a F430 (if its in that price range) would be a far better, cooler, more impressive purchase.

Not trying to stir the pot here, but have any of the C6Z’s made 2000rwhp+ yet?? Just curious

You just want a club ride ni99a lol.

Not that I know of, but it’s a moot point when talking about performance on the street. I’m the first to admit that if I wanted ultimate track performance, that I’d go back to a Supra/Viper, though.

Travis you cockbag stop bringing up “the street”

Not talking about the street ni99a
:hug

Srsly thou, everytime there a power argument you bring up “the street” you crooked cocked fuck :rofl

haha im playing travis

um didnt the reg z06 beat the reg viper around the ring?

Yeah and? Making mention of useable/unuseable power is a valid arguement.

I’m sure it did, but I was mostly talking about straight-line performance.

7:49 z06

7:59 srt10

corvette wins

I know, im just busting your balls.

But were not always talking about usable street power…

TT vipers are what, in the 7’s? corvettes i know are in the 8’s

It’s fine. This is a discussion. As you’re aware that’s pretty useless most places. (Sans the mile).

For sure, Viper’s handle like ass for the most part. Mine was downright scary in the rain, and that had nothing to do with power.

I think that the GT has proven to be one of the top contenders for straight line performance… lol

So how limited is the GT in production anyways?

How many overall and was there any super special edition/packages?

Yep, a few Viper’s have hit 7’s as I recall.

gt tt vs a viper gts tt would be a good match

No i dont think so, no1 said that the c6z was a superior car. They both have their comparison points.

LMFAO YEAHYA I lol’d mad hard, its so true

:ohsnap