ford GT X1

sounds soo goood 700hp :burnout:

http://www.gtspirit.com/uploads/images/fordgtx1400.jpg
[LEFT]This vehicle was a special SEMA (specialty equipment manufacturers association) vehicle. The Ford GT was left with no budget for expansion after the A-arm recall but Ford SVT engineer/designer Kip Ewing had a dream to make an open-air version of the GT. He passed some sketches to key people at Ford of his vision of how that transformation should look with little success. He then decided to craft a small model of his design for approval. Having shown the model to Hau Thai Tang, director of SVT, he gained the support he’d been seeking.

Kip contacted Mark Gerisch, from Genaddi Design Group, regarding the project. Mark has a history of working on cars that others are often afraid to work with, and a long history of taking the top off of some of the world’s finest vehicles. Mark’s response?, ‘Don’t make another call, I’m your guy.’ Kip and Mark spent some time in design collaboration with the designs that Kip had done. The car was done as an open-air car with no top. Mark came on board with a design for a multi piece removable hard top that he’d been anxious to do for years, the GT gave him the perfect platform to finally realize that design.
The GT was taken to Mark’s shop in Wisconsin where work was immediately begun to have the modifications ready for the deadline of the SEMA show in Las Vegas.

The result of the design being imagined by such a skilled engineer is a perfectly sculpted compliment to the already beautiful lines of lead designer Camillo Pardo’s GT. At top speeds; windows and top down, one can enjoy the open air of the finest convertible currently made. No additional wind noise is heard and the beautifully flowing rear buttresses flow down to the clear panel over the amazing power plant of this supercar. The shape and flow allows a person to drive full speed with so little wind coming into the passenger area that a long haired person could actually wear their hair down and enjoy the drive with no mess of knots to brush out at their destination. And if the weather is not perfect, you can always strap on the soft top.[/LEFT]

hott.

that is all sorts of awesome.

love the sound

car is sex

awesome

isn’t this car like two years old already?

Who doesn’t love this car. Communists, that’s who.

I would also include Republicans.

sweet

Yeah i think it was realeased two semas ago. and it was already part of a top gear special it was on clarksons best cars in the world special the one year.Ill take one in black:tup:

ugh I wish I could experience that:wiggle:

I love it.

Didn’t clarkson also Buy one of these… and returned it 8 times to get things fixed?

Edit: Ooops, didn’t finish watching the vdieo

that looks really nice