FORD in a Z06...us GM boys are a little hurt over this.

Im confused :lol

You are such a dope

It seems a little odd to me. Ford makes more suitable engines but I dont think a DOHC Corbra engine will fit in a vette width or height, not that the last one is an issue. Small Block Fords and Small Block Chevys have so much aftermarket that you can do what ever you want with them. I know the really elite LSX guys are pulling their hair out over people putting Gen 1 SBCs in F-Bodies and Vettes.

It makes it even more interesting when they go carbed and disty on LSX. LoL

Ok?

I didn’t say I cared.

All I was saying was, if he bought the car as a running car, he would have had an LS6 motor to start with.

I don’t give a shit if he put a B16 in that Vette and ran 20s because that combo sucks donkey cocks, because I don’t give a shit about drag racing.

He could have.

But then why buy a Z06? Regular C5s are much cheaper to get from some random old people than a Z06.

Maybe the dude has money burning a hole in his check book, I don’t know.

Just making observations.

If he has a 200mph supercharged vette, Im willing to bet he has money. If hes setting out to build a car that will run 7’s with a swap thats damn near never been done before, Im willing to be he has money…

iiiits just a horrible idea lol

You should race him Rich, maybe youd change your setup too!! :tongue :lol

Everything comes down to a drag race or road race sanctioning bodies wouldn’t have HP limits… Right? Drag racing is just the simplest form of racing. Power is the name of motorsports. Get real :stuck_out_tongue:

lololololol ohhhh adam, silly boy…

OK?

A drag race involves multiple vehicles, usually 2 at a time, racing in a straight line over a pre-determined distance, usually a 1/4 mile.

A straight line.

I can careless if there was a car that made it down the 1/4 mile in 3 seconds and makes 3149876589216531879264897 horsepower, because it still doesn’t interest me any, and I would still tell people that I don’t give a shit.

Most HP restrictions that road racing sanctioning bodies have usually involves a cap on a HP to weight ratio, so you still can make 500hp over your rivals if you wanted, you just have to make your car heavier to stay within the rules.

So yes, there is a cap, technically, but it’s not like you can’t build a 2000hp engine for a car to run in a road racing event if you really wanted to.

News Flash! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!:retardclap

Im bustin balls, lighten up. LMAO It so easy to send peoples blood pressure through the roof on here.

stfu fool.

Cool story bro.

just wondering why your ranting and wasting your time and ours if u “DONT CARE”

LOL

95% of this site is drag racers. This dudes on the wrong site!!!

Not only that, but I would take my chances with a 500WHP car on a road course, rather than a 6000HP drag car hitting 300MPH in 1/4 mile. Crazy shit those guys do.

Apparently you guys replied, so… you guys wasted your own time reading and replying.

Nobody forced you to read my post and then reply to it.

Please do not take out your repressed anger over not being the popular guy in HS out on us :thumbup

i care, thats y i relplied. if u dont care, stop replying.