FORD in a Z06...us GM boys are a little hurt over this.

I was just lettin ya know I was jokin in case you took me too seriously. Relax a little and have some fun.

Most of us dont have the time, money, or resources to build and operate Road Race Vehicles. We can drag race on the street at a risk or at LVD.

I love a car that handles and may consider some AutoX this season, but the majority of us are drag racers.

There are a few of us that have experienced the consequences of drifting on the street. I dont know if your Login name is supposed to suggest you’re a drifter but I hope you are responsible enough to keep it off the street if so. Just ask Bennyfluffle

Shove a pong paddle sosidewayyyysss up yo ass foo!

:rofl

+rep :rofl

I CARE.

I wouldnt mind doing some Atuo X this year

i was waiting to see a 4v modular with an eaton on top

+1! I dont think the heads will fit between the fenders. Our LSXs are rather compact.

yeah, lots of fords motors are typically bigger in the general size, (not in terms of cubic inches) The heads usually are massive

Yup, my old MAch1 motor dwarfed my 331!

in the SS???

My 330 looks alot bigger than my 302.

Better put a throttle plate on the SS if youre gonna Auto-X it :lol

yah…

my full suspension on my car is more for handling then drag racing…I had goals to make it handle alot better over full drag racing suspension…my car actually handles great. I have 8 stage adjustable KYB shocks on my car so I can make it ride stiff or soft. I have messed around with it a little on the streets with the settings and instantly you can notice a big difference.

in stock form, not so much. Handled like a boat even tho stock they put down .92 g’s on the skid pad (which is actually the same as the C5’s I believe)

awww shiiittt!

id love to auto x!!

lets do it then!

These cars are hit and miss from the factory. From what I gather the stock shocks just blow. My 99 Formula didn’t handle very impressively. The initial turn in felt good but was unsteady past that. My 98 Trans Am with the same suspension but aftermarket Bilstein shocks is a completely different car. The Vette runflats that I had on the Formula I was told are garbage… They were cheap as they came with the wheels.

I’m pretty confident that the car itself wont be half bad in auto X. The driver is a different story. LoL

yea the ws.6 stock susp was o.k. but felt top heavy seeing how they come from the factory as montertrucks! the eibach pro kit spring n bilstines on it now along with every other bmr and umi subframe panhard and sawy bar etc. make it a freak…even tho she dont run anymore haha but i wouldnt doubt the car outhandling others, its all about set up

I was leaning toward Hotchkis springs or Strano’s. I had the Eibach before and wasnt happy with the quality or ride. I hear BMR has a good set as well.

yea its all about how much you wana spend to. i loooove how the car rides, cant even notice its droped when your riding in it, well minus the exhust hitting everything haha otherwise zero complaints