Ford Sho Powered Espirit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320509218308&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123
Looks cool

i know joe will be pissed… but whatever

noob…

did you really just try to link from your c drive

bahaha in on 1… welcome to the internet :slight_smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320509218308&viewitem=%20&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

What an awful looking car, but I like the fact that it’s swapped.

YEA …the car is pretty ugly…i have always liked that motor

nice swap… I’d rock this after a few cosmetic mods. love the wheels.

NO, firefox does this to me every once and a while… where if you right click on a picture link, and hit copy instead of copy link location… it copies the picture, not the link… so i hit paste and didnt check before i submitted the thread…

If that was white… mmmm.

Those have the be the shittiest HRE’s ever produced… Like anyone that actually likes them should just cut their balls off now right now so they don’t reproduce.

Meh, they arent that bad… but i dont think they fit on that car AT all, especially in that size…

IB4Somedude posts.

Nice swap!!!

Saw this a couple days ago, I can appreciate it, at least it seems like it’s been done right. Not a fan of the wheels or color. White, with the stock Wolfrace wheels would be killer…

I love the polished intake. he should have could have used a intake from a 89 so the EGR was no on the intake. It would have cleaned the engine bay up a bunch. What is not to like. It is shiny and probably quick too.

Wouldn’t have been my first choice for a swap, but I’d rock it.

What what the performance #s look like…

I am not sure what that car weighs but there is a SHO powered topaz that has been on shoforum for years. The engine is stock + free flowing exhaust and I think it runs low to mid 14’s just because the car is lighter than the taurus. Stock SHO engine is 220hp 200tq for the 3.0L and 220hp and 215 for the 3.2L there is no way to tell from the pic since the stickers are removed.

Looks like a 3.0 from how the alternator and coil pack are mounted.

I thought the wheels were the best part of the car, oh well.