Ford vs Chevy title bout.

o well thats still lower than the 11,000+ the ford has.

I love the Tundra… GM is the master of trucks, though.

Gm and Ford both have a better truck then Toyota. While Toyota quality may be “better” on paper go see what truck performs better. The Chevy and Ford will crush toyota in real world truck use

The Toyota looked like it was going to rip in half in that video

thats because it sucksors! bryan bought one because hes a yota fanboi. :thumbup

I enjoyed these commercials during foolsbag yesterday.

I drove two, the F150, and the Chevy 1500. The Yota was last, and I bought they Yota. But I also am not using it for heavy duty work issue. My dad really likes my truck and hes a chevy/ford guy all the way. He would buy a Tundra he said, and thats huge coming from him as he pushes his trucks to the limit. But it’s like arguing with a “good old boy” on whats “better”.

Well its proven that the Toyota wont hold up when used as a real work truck

Then why the hell do I see a ton of contractors driving them around everyday with ladder racks etc?

its a nice truck with a great motor but they are not there yet.

electricians and plumbers. :tongue

Regardless, feel free to split this from Waynes thread. Didn’t mean to go Off Topic.

I still will continue to own Toyota, as they have yet to leave me stranded unlike most everything else I’ve owned.

Waynes a pussy and ill kick his ass just like i did a few weekends ago. :thumbup

Lmao contractors dont do shit half the time. You arent going to be able to carry a heavy load with 5 lug axles

I’ll keep my 2005 crew cab Chevy that’ll do 99 percent of anything that anyone on here is gonna do with a truck, and more importantly I’ll keep the 40K that I saved vs. buying one of these monsters. Big diesel trucks are far too often just a glorified penis extension.

i almost bought a f-450 because my penis is only 4" :frowning:

Yeah but it still feels great in my ass

wait wut

habitual line stepper u are.

At least I normally let you pitch and not catch.

gas trucks are for morons. I get better mileage with 6 tires than any half ton does with just 4. I got 17mpg last weekend loaded up with 7k.