formal apology to NYspeeders. V. im a dick

well the time has come for me to get my ass the f**K out of ny(thank god, sorry to anyone who likes the NY state of mind)

but before i go i’d like to issue a formal apology to all nyspeeders who i have so easily angered/created drama with.
im is what is known as a “DICK” i like to fk pussies and assholes hate me because i fk pussies. well enough of that, this is serious.

i truly am sorry if i got any of you hatin’ on me, or to put it more adult-like; if i was a d-bag and it pissed you off. but in all seriousness i have been a dick to a lot of people and made a lot of enemies(3/4 of the worlds population hates me, and the other 1/4 doesnt know who i am) so i feel kind of bad that my experience IN ny was one of poor judgement and maneurisms(*sp?). but while im OUT of ny im going to try and be a more proactive part of the speed contributing more to motorsport/technical/gen. auto. sections and being more of an adult than i have previously been.

so post up if i caused you to want to break my legs. and ill make a more formal/personal apology, and to everyone else, too bad!:massmoon:

haha. well goodbye(in person) not sure when im going to have a chance to make it back up(besides next week to pack) but id like to tie up most of my loose emds while im there.

again. sorry for being the nyspeed d-bag, i now pass that honor onto…robherself(hahah, jp rob, you could never be as much of a dbag as me)

you can still used NYSpeed when youre outside the state of NY. its not like youre falling off the face of the earth and arent talking to anyone anymore…or are you drunk and getting emotional :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kinda torn between the 75% who hates you and the 25% that just doesn’t care. I demand an your apology for making me indecisive

Edit: this is a joke don’t take me seriously ( in case you couldn’t tell)

Edit 2: Mozilla Firefox 2 > *

No hate. Chris is an awesome person.

i was told by a mod to punch you in the dick if i ever saw you in real life

but you never pissed me off

don’t mean to downplay your relevance, but i guess i wasn’t aware

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/roundeye_bigPic2.jpg

what the fuck are you going on about

weaksauce dos like post.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:8,topic:31864"”]

what the fuck are you going on about

[/quote]

:wstupid:

well i dont know you but im glad your leaving new york. with a post like that i wouldn’t mind if u never came to new york again. good luck to you

The fucking censoring in your fucking post, fucking makes me fucking punch you in your fucking face.

P.S. I <3 you, and don’t really get what you are going on about. :slight_smile:

The only thing in NY you should be apologizing to are those solo II cones

zing

GL with the move, leave a place for us in your heart dick

weak

this is stemming from a conversation i was having with corey(redgooberforlife).

mostly some friends and i back home were in a fight and i came to the realization that i am in fact a dick and treat a lot of people like shit. which is not what i want to do. so im apologizing to everyone, under the assumption(known fact), that i have been an asshole to a lot of people on here

–just figured i would make it public, so that i dont have to pm every person individually.

p.s. im not going anywhere(forum use wise) i just wanted to let people know im not really a fucking dueschbag who likes to degrade the fuck out of people and get some mother fucking satisfaction outta the mother fucking situation.

well, now that you’ve made this post, you might as well stop using the forum

I’ve got nothing. You were cool when we went riding, and you were always cool at autocross.

But I guess if you really want karma on your side, you should give me your MTB since you won’t need it in Florida really.

Karma LOVES donations.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:16,topic:31864"”]

well, now that you’ve made this post, you might as well stop using the forum

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“Locutus,post:9,topic:31864"”]

weaksauce dos like post.

[/quote]

but6 chris is really leaving not living in fantasy island

^lol

anyways…

no one cares about you dude, you just sound like an attention whore just like a lot of other people

anyways, peace.