Formula 1

does anyone watch Formula 1 but me? I don’t see any threads about it and I am really pissed Massa’s motor went out with 3 laps to go while he had been leading almost the entire race. it would have made a huge difference because Massa and Raikkonen would have taken the top 2 spots. That wanker Hamilton is still leading the points standing by 5 but Ferrari is still leading the Contructor’s points by 11.

I want Ferrari to kick Mclaren - Mercedes ass!!!

/rant :squint:

[quote=]
For legal sanctioned events - SCCA SOLO II, F1, NASCAR (if you are into that sorta thing), etc.[/quote]

its in the motorsport section :slight_smile:

woooooooow, I really am retarded today

EDIT: can someone move this to right section and then pass the Crown with some more ice?

FUCKING SPOILER WARNING I WAS PLANNING ON WATCHING THE RACE IN 10 MINUTES.

(I download ITV feeds weekly but dont watch day of and have to avoid the news).

shit, sorry dude

hahah I love the Hamilton hate cause he will take it this year!

Ferrari fan here!

It’s as boring to watch as nascar, the cars however are tits. Sportscar racing is the best followed by touring car imo.

Trying to plan a trip to Monaco for next years race.

I’m a pretty big fan.

Top 2 spots…of the WDC? Certainly not for the race.

I thought it was a pretty boring race overall… I liked the the couple a lot more…

alonso is the best hands down, but renault sucks

Alonso is def a great driver, I think Ferrari has the best team though because they still run the company with the philosophy that they sell cars so they can pay for the race team. I like that and I LOVE the cars they make.

Sauber BMW please. Fuck ferrari

Speaking of which… I’m going to the montreal Gran Prix next year… its in early june i think… I’m gonna buy tickets in the next coming month…

Anyone interested let me know… Its about 1700 total for nice seats and hotel

duuuuuuude, lets do it. My wife and I were going to go but since we haven’t really been selling the crap out of cars this years we didn’t go. I will be going next year though, not sure when I’ll be buying my tix though

:word: to BMW! And at some point in time I want to get to a race myself… probably not next year though :frowning:

Honestly, I’m a little sick of Ferrari. Yes, they’re a good team, I will not deny that fact. Ferrari seems to be a little above the rules at times where other teams get penalized for trivial.

Small example, Kimi was driving around in a previous race with his exhaust tip flapping around aimlessly (connected by a single wire). Luckily, when it finally fell off it no other cars were around. Had that been a car from another team, I’m pretty sure they would have been black flagged.

Also, the competition between teams seems to be better this year. Much happier seeing BMW get their first win, Heikki winning last week (granted it was a little luck) and Glock getting his first podium.

Alonso used to be a factory driver for Mike Wilson go-Karts over in europe, i was a factory driver for Mike Wilson USA :slight_smile:
got to meet him in person once when i was at the Rakama factory in italy.
It was fuckin sweet!!!

here is a pic of his old mike 5 with a formula A engine on it, these things rip! they rev to 19k

I’m in for Formula next year.