Formula One

Well it is finally that time of year again.Anyone else super stoked about the upcoming season?Got any thoughts or predictions?
I think this year Raikkonen will finally take it all and Mclaren will win the constructors title.Nico Rosberg should win rookie of the year

i have been to busy with the a1gp.

but i am and always will be a fan of renault.

WHOOOT WHOOOOT. CANT WAIT!!!

Team Ferrari will make a come back!

They got some new teams this year and some more new rules, should be good.

PS: Ill say hi to the gang down in Australia for you all :partyman:

It has the best drivers :smiley: and the most technology :smiley: but Formula 1 = :zzzz

Give me the British or Australian touring car championships anyday (there are others similar but these are the only ones I have actually seen on TV). Door to door, unpredictable racing at its best with the race never over until usually the last 1000 metres or less.

mmmmmm, JGTC

I need cable. :phooey

I need cable. :phooey[/quote]

That wont help, its not televised at all here :cry

no cable = no racing coverage AT ALL.

^^ true lol. You can come over at 4am on sunday to watch F1 with me 8)

Honestly, I don’t like watching racing. Sure there are some really nice shots and happenings and what not, but the overall experience is just boring. Well atleast televised, I’m sure the experience changes when you’re actually there.

Going racing however…

Actually, like Dave said, the British touring car championship is a hoot! The drivers crash into each other on a regular basis and there are some rivalries there that are really fun to watch!

Also, I would suggest the Speedvision Touring Cup Challenge or whatever the hell they’re calling it now. They’re all street-bodied cars, which means there are a shitload of cars on the track and the slower traffic usually makes things very interesting. :slight_smile:

Well anyway I will be rooting for Renault F1 all the the way (go fig)… Maybe Fisco can have a better season. As for Maclerane well looks like that had some problems in Free Practice this morning… I LOVE IT>>>>>>>>> There is an F1 Pool I’m part off and they do get together alot in the season to watch races at bars… I will let you know if you want when we do these… I’m always the only guy in Yellow and Blue…

1 HOUR AND I CANT WAIT!!!

EVERYONE IS INVITED OVER

WHO IS MAN ENOUGH??

10min till pre show!

mike did you even make it??? haha

Hell ya. Great race between 1st and 2nd. Only 1.2 seconds between Alonso and Schumacher. Raikkonen started the race in last place with a full tank of fuel, only made one pit stop and came all the way up to 3rd. Interesting strategy.

He taped it.

He taped it.[/quote]\

cant, dont own a vcr, sorry

Just do what i do. Watch it at 10 am.

that is also what i did! (well most of it anyway)