Formula Kartways This Friday

I’m down.

I must have been on some crazy mushrooms or something because I went around a month ago, and all they bay doors were open, and there was no track and some left over tires… The trailers were there, but that is all… I’m confused, I’m going to call right now and see what the deal is!

So i called- they were closed for almost 2 months for renovation, i didnt ask if they modified the track or not, but YAAY they are back open -

happy now !

Set it up im down!~
I was just there like 2weeks ago aswell, it doesnt seem to be much different? but it been awhile since ive gone before the last time.

I’m in.

what do you run?

We just did a new track layout at gpk :wink:

gpk still sucks

Formula Kartways has a fun track. The first big sweeping turn is the only undriftable turn. There’s just not enough pow pow to keep it sideways the whole turn. Aside from that, every turn can be linked. The first turn is great for a braking drift because of the high speed entry, the next turn can be feinted real well, I liked to go opposite to opposite coming out and then hooking into the next turn whiich I’d a really nice u like drift. A little power over on the slight, and then lock to lock linking the left and the right turn back to back with a feint. I failed many times trying to nail that sweep with my kart giving up and pointing into some tires.

Formula’s track is waaay too fun.

Me and a bunch of guys go every sunday night, not as busy and longer track times.

Im down, watch out for Sasha tho. He’s like bowser from mario kart. bump checked me the fuck into some tires.

LETS DO THIS AGAIN! last year was fun!

I’d be down for this!

What are their rates now?

Well I’m down for this just wondere if any buddy wanted to meet up for some wings before we race?

race…then wings…then race again.

I won’t get smashed this time…I PROMISE!!! :smiley:

yaaaaa chris your covering for me right :smiley:

always! lol

sweetttttt

some oen take charge of this shit… i’ll try and get out there…

Samson!!!

or Brian!!!

lol

So is this going down on friday night or waaah? List of ppl?

I’m actually going tonight for a good friend’s birthday and a few SON240 guys will be coming.

We’ll be going around 9pm-ish, everyone is free to come!