FormulaLS1 vs Way2Slow

Shh… ha i have street tires on now, give me a break man :lol: (not FMF man need a old hotrod to be in FMF)

:word: :gay:

FMF = Fifty Mph Foo!

FASTMOFO changes his gears for highway stylez…
Way2Slow gets a car made for pulls to 120+
Whats next? A supercharged 'maro for 50-150 pulls?

BTW - Way2Slow isn’t in FMF anymore. They broke up.

Impressive considering the Vette is lighter, has 20 more RWHP and is a 6 speed.

:snky:

We did a dead dig, i have highway gear he has 4:10s i think. It could of been a closer race from a roll :slight_smile:

word the vette is a 6 speed kaa with 3:42’s. Only mods are k & N and a Catback. No headers either. When way2slow went 8.3 @ lancaster I was impressed. The car hauls from a roll. I’d like to see these two cars run from 30 atleast if not 50.

sherm has 3:73’s

To be a dick, this is not a car length

His front bumper at your rear bumper is not a car length

Sorry to point out the obvious

I dont care if you win by an inch or a mile… :bloated: :stuck_out_tongue:

Helluva race tho :slight_smile:

Don’t vettes have 3.08’s in them?

6 speeds have 3.42’s

To some this is a car length. If you pulled a car there is usually a car inbetween opposing bumpers (leader’s back, loser’s front). If you win by a car length, there was a car between the winner’s front bumper and the loser’s front bumper. This is the perfect example of a car length because Sherm’s car is inbetween his front bumper and Way2Slow’s.

All depends on the phrasing I guess. In this case Sherm won by a car length.

you are wrong. this is indeed a car length.

think about it. if they were to cross a finish line and you had an overhead camera at the line and you could pause it the second sherms front bumper touches the line, way2slows car would be ~9-10ft (?) away from the finish line. just about the length of a car.

hence the car length.

maybe you’re right, but I always thought a car length meant a car could fit inbetween the two racing cars, much like how jack’s first decription.

Oh well :slight_smile:

yeah his car was one car length ahead…hence one car jack :wink:

I was disagreeing with scott… maybe I didn’t make myself clear enough.

I believe Sperm had 1 car on the vette.

see, i would consider this a car length (me vs sam)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/hybridhatch/howfar.jpg

So you’d say “a couple” then?

yeah. simply stated, a car is a car. If his rear bumper was just ahead of your front bumper, thats one car.

isnt sherm a heavy sprayer???