ForRent: lookin for a roommate

hey my mom ownes a house here in S.buffalo and her tenents are moving out Aug17th. the rent would be split even. there are 3 bedrooms all pretty small which is y i really am only looking for 1 other person, it has a living room, kitchen, dining room,1 bathroom and 3 bedrooms. cable is includes as well as water. electric bill is somewhere around 40ish gas in summer next to nothing and winter around the 140$ with it kept around 70ish. she would be askin i think $450 a month. dont know if there will be use of driveway but there is onstreet parking. its on the 2nd floor and has atic space and also basement space for washer dryer and such. there is a front porch on both the 1st and 2nd story, we get 2nd and also a deck on the back of the house for a yard with a grill. house has 1yr old carpets and hard wood floors. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE QUIET WHO DOES NOT THROW LOUD PARTIES. not saying u cant have friends over and do your thing but dont do it like an a$$h()le. if u have any question please feel free to PM or call me at 8264213. i do not know all the details yet, but when i do ill post more, the location in S.buffalo is off of sececa street across from Cazinovia Park, the street name is Duerstein

WHO DOES NOT THROW LOUD PARTIES

i think u lost alot of people thereā€¦

yea i know :frowning:

sounds like you want an emo kid for a roomate. they always just sit in the dark and wallow in their sorrow. that would be kinda perfect, they would stay away from you and you could essentially forget they are even there, so it would be like paying REALLY cheap rent for a great place lol.

thats not what im askin for at all, all i said is no super loud parties with 20 kids there, especially if they are under age. im just saying be respectful.

sorry, my my humor<*

im thinking the price should be somewhere around 370-400, now that includes everything except food. Shyt lol the place im at now rent is 465 and it only includes water. now if there were gunna be 3 people the cost per person would be $300. 3 people = more utility useage :stuck_out_tongue:

still for rent???