Forza 2/PGR4/DIRT anyone?

Well post your Live account names and lets get playing!
Be prepared to get your asses handed to you with my level S942 Silvia.

I’m Gatecrasher1000

See you online!

DA AFRICAN

john sucks at forza…but anyways my GT is SmittyDa3rd…i dont get on much at all but when i do get on i hop on forza for a bit

fuck off i wasn’t the one asking to change cars cause you could not control yours…lol
YOu haven’t given me my rematch yet

oh man. i got the ring of death earlier today. microsoft was trying to say it would cost $110 to have it repaired even tho i still have a warranty on it for two years. after talking to one of the supervisors for a bit they MAY be able to fix it for free, but said it’s not guaranteed. i should of stuck with playstation. i’m a bit disappointed with microsoft now.

i got mine april of 06 and i got the rings last month…they took it in with no questions and i had my xbox back in a week

and i will give you a rematch whenever…just tell me when to get on…like i said i never get on…but i will gladly hop on for a bit to beat your ass again haha…i still havnt got it hooked up to my tv tho

Uh hu, I smell :bsflag:

they have to fix it i think the warrany the covers that is for like 3 years.

^^ thats what i thought. i told them how microsoft themselves extended the warranty because hardware failures kept happening. in total i was probably on the phone for a good half hour. im just hoping that they either fix my unit or send me a working one. and hopefully i get some sort of compensation for the month or two that i will lose online.

when i sent mine in the sent me a refurb’d unit that didn’t read any discs, I had to send it back in. They sent me another and I also got 2 months of Xbox live it was either that or some corny ass games

I play Forza and PGR4. My live account is KrocK86

had a buddy send his in to get fixed, and got 2 back… lucky guy

GT : EiGhTyNiNe240sX

I play forza
GT: aceSpec

i play forza 2 and prostreet
and alot of other games

konvokiller is the name. add me