Forza 3 Torrent for XBox 360 (NTSC)

Hey I have a question, im going to pick up my burned copy now, he says its not verified for online, thats fone and all but im wondering, once the game is released will i be able to play it online? Or will this be a offline only copy?

He might need to burn it again for you later on.

What verified means it needs to be verified against ABGX. What ABGX does if it finds a ‘verified’ version in it’s database, it will fix your .dvd (or his in this case) file which will ‘stealth patch’ it. As is, I’m currently online with it (logged into Live but not actually using and live features).

What firmware is your box? If you have 1.6, you should be okay…

i have the newest shit im sure, i just got it modded last week. The guy i just talked to on the phone, not the usual guy i buy my shit from but another guy, he said he got his copy right from a tester, and that it is stealth coded. Im going to buy the copy form him, and pray.

How much you pay for these things? lol. Better not be more than the cost of the disc which is like $5 max.

I pay $7 a game. Man my 360 is a POS, i think i need a new disk drive. It only installs 70=80% of disc 2 and wont go any further. Pissing me off

Is it out of space?

Im going to go beat on a car. brb

nah, its got 10gb free. its my lense. It doesnt like to read certain things. BS!

That sucks.