Forza 3 Torrent for XBox 360 (NTSC)

So…it’s out.

Torrent link: Link

This is for those of you who have modded XBox 360’s and obviously it’s for NTSC systems only.

Figured I’d share it with you guys. Don’t know if I’m the only modded XBox here. Also, you need firmware 1.51 or greater to play this as this is a Wave3 game.

If you don’t have FW 1.51 or greater, you need to download this as well:

Link

However, this Wave3 patch is NOT safe to be used on XBox live, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Enjoy. I know I will :).

This has been an awesome week.

NBA 2k10, Cities XL, and now Forza 3. AWESOME.

i don’t have any sick modz on mah ybox so i cant play this ish

I haz modded yBox krammer

sick dude str8 up trade for an 88 MR2?

Deal

Driving down right naow!

YES! I was waiting for this to FINALLY come out!

Is there a difference between “str8” and “straight”

Not as far as I am concerned.

Downloading now, 4 hours to go.

The graphics look ridiculous, I was looking at screenshots and I didn’t even realize they were from a computer. :lol

They have my daily driver in it too, so I am curious to compare the game to the real thing and see how much of a difference there really is in terms of the game being realistic.

yeah man one is str8 and the other is just straight, nbd

sickkk, when is the official release? i havent been keeping up with games at all, or did it already come out? if so i’ll buy it, support good games

nov i think?

word up, i’ll wait, i havent played xbox in mad long anyways, i have been to lazy to even download the demo to check it out

Where’s mah rep!?

lol nah…this is coming out next month I think. These usually get torrents once someone gets their hands on a ‘demo’ of the ‘full version’. It’s all good.

I’m still going to buy it I think just to support them when I have the $$ to throw away. I loved Forza 2.

so u havent played it yet? still downloading?

Yeah. I just started. I was playing COD 4 with my friends so I didn’t want it chewing up my internet resources. I has 7hrs to go. Should be done by the time I leave for work in the morning. I won’t be able to enjoy it for a couple of days because my moms car died on the highway today (probably timing belt) so I know my dads going to make me help do a job I’ve never done before.

yo wat happeend to your shit when you had some computer issue with the car? lights bliking, not starting up etc

Lights blinking was my custom made bi-xenon harness for my projectors.

The not starting issue was my NATS system (keys lost their programming). Had to take it to Nissan to get the keys configured for my car and everything has been fine since. $50 for towing and $50 for Nissan.

I also replaced the alternator and battery during that incident. Alternator died, battery was preventive maintenance/upgrade (Optima battery).

ahh ok good to hear u sorted it out

i cant stand parts for maximas, thats why i never got one, i would have otherwise

It’s actually a pretty reliable car. My alternator cause the key issue I’m assuming.

I have yet to do any serious repairs on it. All of my problems that I’ve had (lean code, etc.) was caused by me changing manifolds, etc. Had I just kept the car stock engine wise, I’d probably still be using original sensors with no issues. But you learn. Next car I get (thinking of trading this in for an 02 or 03 Maxima that’s fully loaded), is just going to get rims/tires/drop/lights. Never modding an engine again. Too many headaches after and not worth it (for me, since I don’t need 50004560345 hp). The 255hp that the 3.5L VQ comes with is more than enough.

My calipers suck…stupid remans from Advance Auto. I’ve gone through like 3 sets total. And now my ebrake is sticking, probably due to the spring on one of the rear calipers. So, that being said, I’m saving up to spend $600 or so on brand new ones from Advance Auto and do the rotors/pads at the same time.

Downloading Forza at 1.2 MB/second :). Done in 3hrs.