FS: XBox 360 Mod and Repair Service

As the title suggest, I fix and repair XBox 360’s.

What exactly can I do?

• Replace busted DVD-ROM drives that don’t read or don’t open, etc.
  • Fix the Red Rings of Death Issue
  • Modify the drive to read backups of games you own (both the white 360’s and the new XBox Slim’s).

…and more

Chad (IOM G8 GT 888) has had me do his (and will be doing another one for him as new firmware just came out) so he can vouch for my quick turnaround and work.

Visit my site @ www.ilyakolgaming.com for more information on pricing, etc. Like me on Facebook @ this link.

pretty good prices ! good luck dude, im sure alot will jump on this, not a bad deal at all

Thanks. Figure some people might not want to change to the slim because not everyone has $150 to blow on a console, etc.

Sometimes they aren’t fixable (require a reflow/reball of the chips which I am unable to do) but usually I can fix 9 out of 10 red rings problems, etc.

The mod allows for it to play burned disc’s correct?

Yes.

how much for the power strip for the new xbox slim? (arcade)

Just go on EBay to pick that up. I don’t have a stock of XBox accessories.

yea i’ve fixed one of my old old old xbox’s red ring issue a few times, it kept breaking after a couple months each time. I did ghetto fixes tho.

On a side note, i have a jasper unit that i wanna get rid of or trade towards a back slim xbox because i want wireless but buying the wifi adapter is NOT worth it considering the price of black xbox’s. let me know if u can help me out on that whenever

Yeah…the basic RRoD fix is kinda ghetto. The one I do is a little more thorough…I replace the stuff like normal but I also add heat sinks to the memory modules, etc.

I also clean each and every XBox (including all the plastics) as a service since a lot of them are filthy on the inside and outside.

As for your XBox, is it busted? How much you want for it?

Hell no its not busted, eww its in perfect working shape I just don’t have a way to run Ethernet to it without buying an adapter so I want a black slim.

Ide take 100 bucks flat for it. But I gotta find a good deal on a black one

Ok so with Forza 4 approaching, I’d like to get into a cheap, reliable 360 with a hard drive.

Those are my only requirements. I’ll only be playing Forza, and only need room on the HD to save the game. I don’t want RRoD or any other bullSHIT happening.

Ideally I’d like to spend around $100, no more than $150. Can someone ITT make this happen?

Ilya, I know I’ve been a dick in the past and that is what it is but any help is greatly appreciated.

Jesus would forgive me and hook me up with a cheap 360. Just sayin’.

Benny i have an xbox i will sell you for $50 with a 20gb hard drive controller and power adapter just need to have the disc drive replaced, and grab a video cable i may have a HDMI cable laying around i dont use

:crackup

Ahh okay. Yeah I usually sell the ones I fix for around $100 so no point in me buying yours as after shipping it to an ebay buyer I’d likely lose money.

Buy Singh’s for $100 (don’t know what’s included in that price though - Singh can tell you that).

OR

Buy Sketchy’s for $50. I can get you a replacement DVD-ROM for around $50 (I have to open Sketchy’s to see what drive it is first so I can buy the correct one to make things easier). That’s $100. Then add my labor to swap the drive (do you want it modded?) which will be $20. Since each XBox is assigned one specific DVD-ROM, I need to basically pull the serial number from the board on the one drive and ‘flash’ the replacement with that info.

I also have a bunch of HDTV AV cables so that’s all set as well for an additional $10. I will do the whole setup for $80 (purchase replacement drive, provide you with a cable, do the swap of the drive and/or mod it) and get it updated to the latest dashboard, etc.

So, you’re right at $130 total between me and Sketchy. Let me know.

As far as what people say to me/act towards me on here…I really don’t care. It’s upsetting when I read it but at the end of the day I don’t give a crap. 99% of you don’t know me at all so what you say really has no merit, etc. But hey, if that’s what you all enjoy doing with your time…knock yourselves out.

i have a red ringed xbox i’d like fixed…

What about powerline networking?

That’s what I use, and I haven’t had any issues. I have a BNIB Wireless-N adapter for the 360 as well I’d sell for $50 ($80 from GameStop), I just prefer having a wired setup.

Let me know when you wanna meet and where (I’m 10 min south of Downtown Albany so preferably closer to my neck of the woods). I am near X-Gates from 1:30-4:30 on Sundays though.

This thread just reminded me that i needed to fix my old 360 lol
Got it fixed today and running now.
/random thought

:lol nice

ill sell you my jasper for 100 including its hard drive (10gb)

runs 100% perfect, and im only selling cuz i need to get one with wifi card built in, not spending 50 bucks on a fucking card adapter