FS: XBox 360 Arcade

I’m starting a side gig of buying broken XBox’s and fixing them and then re-selling them for a fraction of cost of what you’d pay for a typical used one (that may or may not develop issues down the road). If anyone has one already that they need work done too, hit me up using the link below. I have all the tools and know how to do the job properly.

Please use my site to get a hold of me as I’m not longer that active on Shift518 but figured I’d post this up as I know there are video gamers on here.

www.ilyakolgaming.com (use Contact Me page)

Anyway…onto the console…

Just picked this console up with RRoD issues. It has been fixed and the drive has been upgraded to the latest LT+ FW. The system is very clean and running perfectly now.

Price: $140 negotiable
Banned: Unknown – Purchased used and fixed issues
Included: Need For Speed: Shift 2 – Unleashed
Console: XBox 360 Arcade
DVD-ROM: BenQ 64930C
Firmware: LT+ v1.1
Hard Drive: 20GB Genuine Microsoft
Controller(s): White - Wireless
HDMI Port: Yes
HDMI Cable: No
A/V Cable: Yes - Microsoft Genuine HD A/V Cable
Ethernet Cable: Yes - Cat6 10ft Ethernet Cable included
Power Cable: Yes
Condition: 9/10 – VERY clean for being 3 years old.
Other Information:

Many people know you can ‘fix’ an XBox that has the dreaded Red Rings of Death issue but most of those fixes don’t work. My fix is that ‘fix’ but on steroids which utilizes better materials specifically designed for this use. Meaning, I don’t just go to Lowe’s and get a variety of bolts and washers and slap it together. Also, I install a couple of more cooling mechanisms on various places of the motherboard to further assist in the efficient cooling.

These should last.

With this XBox, it was previously modded by someone else (so I just upgraded it to the latest firmware) so I have no idea what the history of it is (whether it’s flagged, banned, etc.)

The price is NEGOTIABLE so feel free to make a reasonable offer. A typical used XBox goes for $120-150 and may or not have the RRoD coming, etc.

http://www.ilyakolgaming.com/wp-content/gallery/xbox-console-1/IMG_1737.jpg

http://www.ilyakolgaming.com/wp-content/gallery/xbox-console-1/IMG_1745.jpg

http://www.ilyakolgaming.com/wp-content/gallery/xbox-console-1/IMG_1740.jpg

This should go quick.

I may even consider it myself as mine is border line dead.

No problem. You can also have me look at yours. Hit me up on FB or my site if anything.

can you fix red rings permanently? any kind of warranty behind your work?

thanks

I almost want it just for the game :lol

I will warranty the Red Rings fix for 30 days.

The fix (if done the basic way) can last from a few weeks to a few months or more than a year. I use much better parts and also add heat sinks in other places to aid in the effectiveness of cooling, so yes, I’m pretty sure it’ll last you until the next XBox comes out lol.

:lol

Can you fix the disc read issues?

Yep. Got your FB message and replied.

Just ordered an HD AV cable, controller, and 20GB hard drive. Going to pick up a Cat6 Ethernet cord this weekend.

This will soon be a complete system for $140 and will still include Shift 2 which is 100x better than Shift 1. Great game IMO.

Still have this? willing to ship to me down here at school? PM me

PM Sent.

Console now comes with a Wireless controller and 20GB hard drive. Waiting for the HD A/V cables to arrive but so far no word from the seller.

Original post updated.

Console now includes 10ft Cat6 Ethernet cable + HD A/V cable.

Bump. Price is negotiable.

Sold. Trash bin it up moderators.