FS: My XBox 360

SOLD!!!

Two nights ago my XBox developed the Red Rings of Death.

Fine.

I fixed it in 30 minutes using the X-Clamp fix. Regreased the chips, etc. Good to go. Nope. The DVD-ROM died somehow.

You will need to get the drive key from this Samsung MS25 drive (I can attempt this for you), buy another Samsung MS25 drive, and put that key onto the new drive, and re-install. That will make this console completely functional. As is now, I can boot the system up fine, just can’t eject the CD tray or read CD’s.

I’m not going to bother, I went out an got a pre-modded 360 that is the new cores (Jasper) so I never have to deal with RRoD’s again.

I want $60 for this XBox. It looks like new. Depending on what comes with my new pre-modded box, I will include the power and video cables. Nothing else.

Let me know if you’re interested.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1338036142.html

He fixed the RROD. His drive is screwed. Two very different beasts.

Ill give $30

$30 it is. What you’ll need to do is connect the drive via SATA to your PC and run jungle flasher. Hopefully it’ll be able to read the drive key. If it can, then you just ‘spoof’ the drive key to the new replacement drive via jungle flasher.

It comes with the power brick, wired controller, and the system itself and whatever else I can find to throw in. I didn’t put the system back together so it would be easier for you to access the drive.

PM me on when you want to meet up and take it. As for the HD, I still haven’t ordered the new one. Maybe sometime this week I’ll get to that.

Yeah I got all thats needed to run it of my pc. Had to do similar for my friend. Let me know when you wanna get rid of the HDD also, I’ll get everything from you at same time.

Okay. I’ll PM ya.

fuck if I knew youd get rid of it for 30 id take it…

All I want to use it for is streaming media

You guys wanna auction this? :smiley:

No. I win.

Is this the HDMI model?

ReDevil just wants to be able to play Forza…

Nah, I need something to hold the door ajar.

That’s exactly what I use my PS3 for! It’s also a good footstool.

No HDMI.

10usd

I need a decent space heater too…

Thats cool, I will still take it.

XBox Sold.