FS: XBox 360 Mod and Repair Service

yeah i know its not a big profit but u wouldnt have to open the box up, u could just sell it right awya OR mod it and sell for 140ish etc.

not really worth it, i understand tho

Let me think about it. $100 for Jasper Core Box, 10GB HDD, power brick and what else? Controller? Any cables?

all cables and power brick but controllers i gotta keep those comonnnn

Hmm okay. Give me a couple days. If I do pick it up, it’ll likely be next weekend.

ya no rush, i really gotta make sure i get a black one cuz if forza comes out and im xboxless im gonna be PISSED

Ilya buy mine i need it outta my closet!

I won’t take it. Thought about it but once I buy a controller I’ll be at ~$120-130 and to make any profit after shipping, etc. I will need to ask for $150 on EBay. That won’t sell as a lot of them are in the $115 range.

Why not just list it on EBay for $110 + free shipping? You should be able to sell it at that price.

Actually, I think I will. Send me a PM and maybe we can meet tonight (I have class at UAlbany until 8:45).

yeah it comes with a controller now, the one i bought today had a controller so i can let go of one of mine now.

Benny is going to take it tho, but if hes phibbing ill put a ad up on shift

Oh I also have a broken xbox RROD, the date on it is july 07. Let me know if u want it.

How much for that? Just the console I’m assuming? Or do you have other stuff with it (like power, AV, etc.)

Good meeting you yesterday man! A+ dude right here will do business with again!

Same here. Thanks.

Just the console I think, i might have cables kicking around, i dont know yet, i know I at least have the power brick.

Hey if this picks up you wont need to sell your car!!! lol

BTW he modded an xbox of mine runs perfectly, even cleaned the shit out of it too. I guess my friend that borrowed had smokers and cats in his house and it was all inside of it, yellow smoke and hair I mean.

I also have a modded xbox of my own that I will be getting to him shortly to be updated cause xbox has been getting firmware crazy lately lol…

Okay…let me know.

I don’t “need” to. A part of me “wants” to.

a part of me “wants” to give you a swift kick in the nuts… lol

:lol

Original post updated.

I can now modify most of the new XBox Slims. There are three methods, I can do two of them…so if your system can utilize one of the two that I can do…it’ll either cost you $75 in parts or $10 lol. Only way to know is to open your console though…

20 bucks for the broken console i got lmk